New Years Eve Masquerade p2

(Part 2)

Think skye, THINK! Jason is Jackies mate. But if i play this out the right way Jackie could have her family back. But Alpha Alexander might force her to marry him if she 'goes home'. What do I do.

"Alpha Skye?" Jackie touched my shoulder jumping me out of my head. "Can i talk to you?" Every one looked at us as I nodded my head. We stepped away and put our backs to everyone. "I love Jason. And you. You are my pack now. You are my family. Not them. They have never accepted me for me. Please dont make me go with them." She almost pleaded.

I looked at her with a slight worry in my eyes. "I don't want to Jackie. But if we arnt careful Alpha Alexander might declare war on me and with Alpha John already requesting my armys on stand by..." I sighed almost crying. "I wish my dad was here. He would know what to do." I dropped to my knees and put my face in my hands. Jason and Ben rushed to my side.

"I hate to disturb your little..what ever this is but id like to take my daughter and go home now." Jackies father spoke up steping towards us. Jason jumped up and growled loudly and deep as they backed away from us.
"Back up! My Alpha apologizes for this but you will HAVE TO WAIT!" Jason barked as I whispered that it was alright.

"Are you sure youre ok babe?" Ben asked pulling my close. I nodded explaining that I was just upset as it just now hit hard how much I needed my dad right now. Ben nodded in understandment. "You know what you dad would do right now? He would get up brush off the dirt and think." He responded picking me up. "You know what your dad would say when he didnt know what to do?" I shook my head as my dad never talked to me about the political pack stuff. "He asked what would skye do?" My eyes widened. Ben nodded. "Your dad knew how strong you are and how strong you would be. Now think what would YOU do?" He asked looking at my eyes as his right hand wiped a tear away.

I thought for a moment. Hes right. My dad always called me his strong little girl. I nodded affirmatively and turned to face the other pack.
"You can ether accept that Jackie is part of my pack now and my beta's mate or you can leave my lands and not return. I will not stand to have you rip apart my pack simply because you want to have some relation to the Alpha and his money." I stood tall as I spoke.
A slight shock fell over their faces. Alpha Alexanders face was hard to read but he nodded and agreed to leave.
"you make your father proud. I would be proud to have a daughter who was so head strong. foolish for starting a war over a stupid girl. but strong never the less. I will give you untill 7th, so a week today, to bring me my fiancee or you will lose many pack members. That is a promise. So little Alpha, what shall it be? 1 girl? or 1000 pack members? see you in a week." The Alpha grinned devilishly before shifting and disappering into the forest.

After making sure they were gone I took a deep breath out. I sigh of relief of you will. Jackie started crying, Jason held her, cooing her. "I'm sorry Skye. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble. I'll pack my things and start making my way to my 'home' pack." she said through tears.
"you will do no such thing." I ordered back. "you are my friend. no, family now. and besides Jason would never forgive me if I gave you back to that A**h*le. lets go home. pretend this didn't happen and deal with it tomorrow. we have a party to host." I smiled at her as she nodded. I ordered the 5 extra pack members to watch this boarder incase they returnd. After they nodded and left i mind-linked to 5 more members to have them watch the rest and take shifts. "if there is even so much as a twig snap you tell me right away!" I barked.
"yes alpha!" a pack member agreed before shifting and running off.

Jason, Jackie, Ben, Pepper, and I headed back to the house to change and get ready for the maskerade party. few hours later it was time to head down to the ballroom for the party. The room looked great. Pepper did a great job, as always. Ben and I walked in, arms interlocked. Everyone was smiling and laughing and having just a great time. Jason and Jackie were dancing, Pepper was flirting with the hot guys as always, Ben and I made our way to the dance floor to join in the next slow dance.
"you're sure the pack will be ok with me being Alpha?" Ben asked worried. I nodded.
"You may be Alpha but I will still run things. if you prefer you can be Luna" I chuckled as he scrunched his face at my statement.
"ok ok I got it" he chuckled back as the song came to end marking the time we make our announcement and drop the new years Ball. "ready?" Ben asked looking down at me.
"as I'll ever be I guess" i responded heading with him up to the stage. he waited off to the side first while i made the regular announcements. So and so is doing this next week, this and that is new rules for that reason and so on. nothing too important. regular pack updates and such.

"And finally Marty and maggie would like to thank everyone for the baby gifts and food. Now that all that is out of the way I have some big news. As of April 10th, you will have to refer to me as Luna Skye as I am getting married to my now fiancee Ben." I smiled as everyone cheered and hollered. Ben walked up to me on the stage and kissed my cheek making everyone hoot and holler louder.
"save it for the honey moon" a male yelled from the back making everyone laugh.
"well, how do you all feel about Ben here being Alpha? he's a little scared you don't like him" I laughed as everyone cheered Ben on. 'we love you Ben' and 'go Ben" and so on.
"thank you everyone. I will do my best to be the best Alpha I can be." he smiled as we saw it was 20 seconds out from midnight. I smiled as we went to ether side of the new years ball.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6," We all started counting. everyone was smiling and finding who they were gonna kiss at midnight. "5, 4, ,3 ,2 ,1. HAPPY NEW YEAR" We all shouted as the new years song came on. Jackie and Jason. Pepper and some rando. Ben and I. it was a amazing night. after all the new years stuff was over, us and the whole pack partied for a few more hours before calling it a night and heading home. Ben, Jason, Jackie and I went upstairs and Pepper went to her new boy toys house. I didn't even get undressed before I fell into the bed and fell asleep.

What a long and exhausting day. Tomorrow is just gonna be that much worse. Not only do I have to come up with what to do about Alpha Alexander but I have to make Jackie realize none of this is her fault. She did not pick her family. There was nothing she could have done to avoid this. She is with me and Jason now and I will stop at NOTHING to keep her and Jason safe and together. She is my family now. I protect my own at any cost.
But what does that mean for my pack? Will I lose some of my pack members because I chose to keep my family together? or worse, Will I lose my Ben cause I chose Jackie over my pack? Questions like these kept me up most of the night. What can I do? Maybe I'll call Alpha John tomorrow and ask for advice. See what he would do.