Blood Moon Celebration

(Sorry for quality of picture. Only one I could find)
____________________________________
{A few days later}

          I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my bedroom door.
          "Yea?" I groaned out as I sat up rubbing my eyes.
          "Alpha Skye? Er I mean Skye?" Stammered Jackie. I chuckle as I tell her to come in.
          "Whats up jack?" I asked getting out of bed and heading for my closet to change out of my pj's.

          "Jason told me to tell you that breakfast is ready and that the Blood Moon Celebration is this weekend so he wants me to help you with organizing it." She said sitting on the bed.
           "Yea hes not good at that kind of stuff. Besides girls are better at it anyway" I smile at her as i do up my belt. "All right so let me fill you in on why we have this celebration and then you will have a better understanding of how to help set up the ball room" I said leading her to my office.

          Once in my office, I proceeded to tell her about the history of my pack. Our pack. How long ago two neighbouring packs had a long time feud for generations.
          The Blood Pack and the Moonlight pack. The daughter of the Alpha in the Blood pack and the son of the Beta Moonlight pack were mates and fell in love . They told their parents of their love for eachother but it only cause the feud to grow stronger. Thinking the couple was a disgrace to the pack name were banished. Never to return.
          Hurt the couple left. Found eachother and traveled. Untill they came apon this land that we are in now. Discovered it empy built this town and gathered other who had also been banished for their beliefs or who they loved. And slow built up to the Blood Moon Pack we are today.

          "And that is why we celebrate our pack history." I said placeing a coffee down in front of Jackie on my desk. She smiled.
          "Wow thats a amazing story. No wonder youre so proud of your ancestors" she spoke softly taking a sip of her coffee.
          "Yup. And why our colours are black and red." I pointed at the flag behind her as I spoke. "So now you know our history. Any ideas come to mind?" I asked sipping my coffee as I opend my laptop on my desk.

          After a few hours of brain storming we had a pretty solid idea of what we wanted. We were going to have a "love under the stars" theme. We'll have it out in the back garden. Red roses everywhere, a white and red rose arch where people can take pictures.

          "OH! For the punch we will have heart shaped icecubes and i ice sculpture in the shape of a man and a woman dancing!" Shreeled Jackie geting more and more excited.
          "Easy girl. One thing at a time. I can only type so fast" i laugh puting down more idea into my notes. She laughed and sat down. "JASON! Come here!" I yell sitting back in my chair.
          "Sup??" He asked walking in to my office. He smiles at jackie before turning back to me.
          "I need you to go into town and buy these things for me" i said handing him a note with a list the celebration decorations on it. "Not a huge list like 10 or 12 items. Please make sure you get the right color. Its very important." He nodded. "Oh! And if there is a problem with color or something call me in mind link" I stated before he closed the door.

          A few minutes later Jason tells me that they flower store wont have that many red roses till nest month. "Ugggh, ok I was hopeing for real ones but ask if they have...plastic." I responded groaning.
          "They have half red half white in plastic." He said almost scared of my reaction.
          I SCREAM! "FINE! get it then" I yell back. 'Definitely should have got the flowers on pre order.' I thought to myself as I lay out the table cloth on the final table. 15 tables should be enough I hope.

          After a few more hours Jason returns with everything and confirmed that party store in town will have the sculpture ready for the ball this week end. 3 days away. I sigh with relief. Ok one less thing to worry about.

          "So Skye?" Pepper called as she was helping with the flower arch.
          "Whats up hun?" I call walking over to her.
          "Was thinking tomorrow you, me and Jackie can go get our dresses for the ball." She said placing the last flower on the top.
          "Sound great except A. I dont have a date. and B. Im Alpha so i should probably just wear a suit with my dads pin." I said sighing.

          Sure Im kind of bummed I dont have a date but I havnt found my mate yet. Beside Im gonna be spending the whole night sitting in that big chair over there and talking to stiff pack officials.

          "Just because you're Alpha doesnt mean you cant wear a dress and have fun anyway" pepper stated placing a hand on my shoulder. "Come on! At least try some dresses on." She insisted.

          "Fine" I laughed. She smiled and went over to the 'throne' so clean it up and get it ready. I looked around and saw everything was almost perfect.
           Jason said his friend Matt would DJ. So no worries there. There was to long tables side by side on one side of the garden ready for food and punch.

          The only thing missing was someone to share this with. Maybe Ill meet him at the ball. Maybe not. I sighed as I went to check on the other pack members helping with the setup.

           The next day after a big breakfast and me, Jackie and pepper head over to the mall to look at dresses. I told Jackie Id pay for her dress as she is basicly my sister now.
           "So what kind of dress were you thinking Jack?" I asked looking at some dresses in the windows as we walked but some boutiques.
          "Im not sure. I just want to look reasonably attractive but still leave things to the imagination" she smiled as she looked around at the stores.
          "How about in here?" Pepper asked looking at one store called 'Rockie Fashions'.
          "Sure why not" my and Jackie agreed. We walked in a pepper ran off to find dresses. Me and jackie chuckled to ourselfs as we looked around.

           "Hey Jack!" Called pepper. "I think I found your dess. I smiled as we headed over and saw the dress she was holding.
           "Pretty. Ill go try it on" Jackie smiled and I turned and looked around. Thats when I saw it. The most beautiful red dress ever! I had to try it on.

          "Im gonna try this one on" said pepper.
          "Ok im gonna try this one" I replyed.

          We all came out a few minutes later.
          "Oh im totally rocking this dress!" Pepper squealed.
          "I look so pretty" Jackie stated blushing.
          "I really like this dress on me" I said adjusting it a little bit.
          "You look so hot!" Pepper agreed. Jackie nodded.
          "Well alright. Lets buy out dresses and head to the show store to get matching ones" I said heading for the front counter.

          After paykng we headed for the shoe store and got our shoes. Jackie got strappy ones. Pepper grabbed stilettos. I grabbed some comfortable penny heels as I was gonna be on my feet more then anyone.
           We payed for our shoes and head to my house. Pepper stayed the night so that we could spend the following day getting ready together. Hair, makeup, and what not. I was actually getting kind of excited. Despite not having someone to share the night with.