𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 27

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 27

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 𝑀𝑠. 𝐿𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝐻𝑖𝑙𝑙, 𝐷'𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑜

Tia's hand slips into mine as we walk down the road. What are we doing out in the snow? No clue.

The weathers been like this all week and we haven't really gone anywhere, but today was the day Tia decides he wants to go outside, the coldest day outta all of them.

I glance up at his face and stare for a moment, his cheeks and the tip of his nose grow a bit red as the cool breeze blows against his face, I can't help but laugh lightly as I stare.

"Now you're laughing at me?" He says as he faces me, I nod.

"Always."

He smiles. "Your face is red too ya know."

"It's not cold out here or anything."

"It is, but it's nice."

"How so?"

He points out at the skyline of New York City which we could see from all the way over here.

"Five words, New York in the snow."

I giggle and latch myself onto him, we both just stare out into the distance until a car pulls up beside us.

"What the hell are you both doing out in the cold?" Cam asks with the window rolled down, she and Luke smile at us as we walk up to the car.

"We were looking at New York." I answer as she squints.

"You wanna ride home? It's cold as fuck out here."

I look over at Tia as he nods, we both get into the car and shiver as we sit.

"You're both stupid." Cam says making us look at her confused.

"Cam." Luke says quietly, I can see him look at her displeased through the rear view mirror.

"Ok maybe you're not stupid, but you kinda are. Why were you guys out there?"

"I literally told you already whore face."

"Not a good enough answer, you hate the snow."