𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰 - 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐴 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 - 𝑁𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠

⚠︎ 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 ⚠︎
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔:
- 𝑆𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒
- 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑉𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑

"What?" She says quietly making me nervous.

"Uhh... I uhh... I said..."

My nerves flare the more I try to speak, then Skylar gets closer to my face making me swallow the lump that grows in my throat, I shouldn't have said that.

"You said?" She smirks making my stomach fill with butterflies.

"I..."

My eyes cross as I look at her pretty face that's just inches from mine, god I'm gonna regret this.

I pull her face to mine and kiss her softly, it wasn't very long, but it was so worth it.

She leans out and looks at me, her face is bright red as the widest smile crosses her face.

She doesnt say anything for a while, but I can tell that we're both thinking the same thing.

I quickly drive us back to her house and rush with her up to her room, she closes and locks the door before facing me, I can tell that she's nervous.

She smiles at me making me nervous again, this cant be really happening.

She then walks up to me, her mannerisms now bold up until she pauses in front of me, she looks up into my eyes and takes a singular deep breath before pulling me down to her level by my neckline and crashing her lips into mine.

This was something like neither of us have ever experienced, this wasn't just a make out sesh, this was love finally being expressed between two people who had been wanting this since they were kids.

This was finally the moment of realization for the two of us, this was where everything made sense.

Her hands make their way to the side of my face, her thumbs stroke my cheeks softly as I gently lay her on her back on the bed.