𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑽

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰 - 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑀𝑒 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 - 𝐸𝑣𝑒, 𝐺𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑖

Simone

Sky hasn't left her room in weeks, we're all extremely worried about her, but we cant help her if she's not willing to talk to us.

The only person she lets in her room is Mattia, that's not really surprising, but it's actually really sad. She has no idea how she's making Mattia feel.

Ever since him and the boys went to talk to Logan, and he got into that crazy fight with Logan, he's been like a way different person.

I think he took this heartbreak of Sky's personally because he hated Logan that much, I don't know for sure though.

Anyways, hes over at Skylars house right now, he's the only one that can seem to get her to talk to him, and he said she barely even talks to him.

I wonder what they're doing.

Mattia

"I appreciate you coming... again." Sky says awkwardly as she sits up in her bed.

"How are you feeling today?"

She shrugs.

"I could be better."

I sit beside her and allow her head to rest against my shoulder, she breathes heavily.

"Tia, why am I still so sad?"

"Because you loved him, and now you feel like you were wasting your time. He did this to himself, you didn't do anything wrong. You are enough, and if he couldn't see that, then maybe he's not the one for you."

"You sound like a girl."

I cant help but laugh as she sits herself up, her eyes are red and puffy making it known that she's been crying, I feel so bad for her.

I don't wanna jinx anything, but I know that now could be the chance to actually get with her and actually be with her.

Not right now, obviously, but soon, I can feel that the time is soon.

"I've only seen you everyday for the past 2 weeks, what do you expect?"

She laughs for the first time in a long time.