𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰 - 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑢 - 𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑡 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛

"You're fucking her aren't you?"

"Why is that your business?"

"Because that means I was right the whole time."

Sheena folds her arms as some people pass us in the stairwell.

"So what? I'm not with you anymore, so you shouldn't be worrying about what I do. And you helped Logan cheat on her so you did this to yourself."

"Doesn't matter what I did—"

"So then why does it matter what I do?"

"Because I'm not over you! I miss you and I want
you back."

"Nah, I learned my lesson last time, I'm out."

I walk past her and towards the doorway where I was meeting Sky, but little did I know, she was following me.

I open the door and see my girl, she looks up from her phone and smiles at me.

"Hey, what took you so long?"

"I think you know." I turn to see Sheena, her arms folded and an evil smirk crosses her face. "He was with me."

"Only talking, because she's a psycho and wont let me move on."

Sky rolls her eyes and moves herself so she's directly next to me.

"What are you trying to pull?" Sky says with an angry tone.

"I'm just getting everything right aren't I? Remember when you said i never had anything to worry about with Skylar because she wasn't anything more than your best friend?"

She looks at us like she just escaped a mental hospital.

"And how you said you weren't in love with her? And how you said not to worry about her being in love with you because I'd always have you?"

"Stop, you sound insane. Those were all things I said when I was with you, but I'm not anymore so I don't get why you're going all crazy ex girlfriend on us because you shouldn't be worried about us."