𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰 - 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 (𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑) - 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑝

"What?" Her tone grows angry.

"You heard me, its not a good relationship anymore."

"It would be a good relationship if you'd just put in a little effort instead of always making me out to be the bad guy."

"Well if you weren't so damn controlling and quick to assume, I'd be happy with you, but I'm not. Now I think you should leave, its over."

She shakes her head almost like she doesn't believe a word I'm saying.

"No."

"Yes, I'm actually done with you this time. I don't want to be with you anymore."

"No, I'm not leaving. I need you, I cant live without you."

Shes pulling her bullshit again, here comes the guilt.

"Ahh!" She suddenly screams startling me a bit. "Ow Mattia! Stop hitting me!"

"What are you doing?"

"Someone help! He's abusing me!"

"What is going on here?" Sky's mom walks out of the house and stands beside me as Sheena begins to make herself cry.

"Thank goodness you're here Ms. Morris, Mattia's abusing me."

She shakes her head.

"Ok honey, lets go, go home. You either need 5 different naps or a whole lot of psychiatric help."

"Ms. Morris, I'm a victim of abuse."

"Actually you're not, you see, I was watching this whole confrontation from the window, he didn't touch you once. Bye doll."

Sheena huffs as she stomps over to her car, skidding away as she zooms out of the driveway.

"You did the right thing. Focus on you for the time being and make the wise decision when you know the time is right."

I hope she's right, because I never want to go through that shit ever again.

I walk back into the house and see Skylar appear from hiding in the shadows of the staircase, she looks at me like she's afraid, afraid of something unknown but its there, her fears are there.