𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔:
𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 - 𝑀𝑟. 𝐵𝑖𝑔 ✰
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑂𝑟 𝑁𝑜𝑡 - 𝐹𝑢𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑠 ✮

It's been actually really nice since I started being nice to Sheena, she's actually a really chill chick, I just wish I would've done it sooner ya know?

The girls don't really like her, and that's totally understandable, but we've all tried our hardest to at least be nice to her and include her in the friend group, although they were a lot more accepting to Logan than they are to Sheena.

I can tell Tia's really trying his hardest to be nice to Logan, but he's not at the same time, I try to brush it off as like he's just being an overprotective best friend, but sometimes I think it's just jealousy like my mom said a while back.

"Hey." Sheena says as she and Tia sit across from Logan and I.

"Hey." I respond as I hear Sim and Ash groan quietly.

"You look cute." She says with a smile, her smiles actually really pretty, it's a shame she doesn't smile often.

"Thanks, you do too." Mattia smiles at us as I rest my head against Logan's shoulder.

"You do look cute." He says before kissing my forehead softly.

"No you."

"We're not having this argument again."

He smiles as I snuggle a bit closer to him.

"Sky." Sim says making me sit up.

"Yeah?"

"Kai needs you for a sec."

I sigh.

"I'll be back."

I peck Logan's lips before walking over to Kai.

"What's up?"

"I need a song for today."

"Oh shit, uh, lemme look real quick."

I pull my phone out and scroll through my playlist before seeing the perfect song.

"To be with you, Mr. Big."