𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 ❀

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 ❀

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑇𝑜 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 - 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐶𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑠

𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉 ❀

✰ "You're joking, please tell me you're joking."

Mattia shakes his head and I bury my face in my hands.

"You're just realizing that you're in love with her?" Alejandro asks, Mattia nods again.

"And yet you're still with Sheena?"

"It's not like if I break up with her I can just be with Skylar, she's with that other guy."

"You mean Logan?"

He nods again.

"And there's really no point because he gets the girl either way."

"Mattia, they've only been talking for like 2 months, she's been in love with you for like 6 years, you could have a shot." Alejandro says sternly.

"But breaking up a perfectly good couple? Not a good look for him bro."

"Kai's right, I just wanna be friends with her again, for now at least, and when the times right I'll make a move."

"What if the times never right?" Alejandro is so insistent that Mattia does this now.

"Then I guess we're just not meant to be together." Mattia says glumly, I didn't realize that he wanted her this bad.

"Wait, when you used to flirt with her, you weren't in love with her?"

He shrugs.

"I think I was, I just didn't wanna ruin the friendship we had because of some feelings."

"But you both had the same feelings, why not act on that?"

I didn't mean to sound that angry but I was, he's so dumb for not taking the chance when he knew he had that shit.

"Kai, you don't think I regret choosing this bitch over Skylar? It's an everyday reoccurring thought that I can never see to shake from my mind."