𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰 - 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈
𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦 - 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑧𝑒𝑟

I've been ignoring Sky and Logan all week this week, but sometimes it's hard.

She looks at him in a way I've never seen her look at someone, it makes me angry, but I can't act on it because she's not my girlfriend.

Sheena's been really sus lately, I understand why but I don't at the same time. It's like she thinks I'm in love with Sky, but sometimes she doesn't and she thinks I'm talking to other girls, which I'm definitely not.

And as much as I wanna just say fuck it and break it off with her, I know that I cant because then she'll know somethings up.

Like today, she and I are in her room, literally doing nothing, and she just randomly starting shit with me.

"I just don't understand how I'm over here rejecting guys for you when you cant even control yourself around Skylar."

"I'm not doing anything."

"You don't see it, but everyone else does. You're so rude to Logan, you're short with me, and I can tell you that you don't look at me the way you look at Skylar. Just admit that you're in love with her so I can stop wasting my time."

"Sheena, I'm not in love with Skylar."

"Prove it then, look at me the way you look at her."

I don't know how I look at Sky, I just look at her.

"How do I look at her?"

She sighs harshly and slams her phone against her comforter.

"You don't even realize it huh? Are you seriously that stupid Mattia? Really? You know that you look at her like you love her, just admit that you do."

"I don't Sheena, what about 'I don't' is so hard for you to understand?"

She fumes as she stands.

✰"Get out." She points at her door and I stare at it for a second. "I don't wanna fight anymore, leave."

She grabs my arm and pulls me out of the house, slamming the door shut as I walk out, she's such a difficult person.

I speedily make my way to my car and sit in it for a second, where do I even go?

Then I know where I'd actually be welcome, but I know Sheena's gonna flip her shit if I go there.