𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝐼 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 ❀

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 ❀

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐴 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 - 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛

"It's kinda sick." He says as I lift the cast.

"You wanna sign it?" I say as I shake my arm a bit.

"That's immature." He says seriously nearly killing my vibe. "Of course I wanna sign it!"

I sigh in relief as he pulls a sharpie out of his pocket, why it was in there, no freaking idea, but he begins to sign his name all nice and neat as the door swings open to reveal my mom.

"Baby, are you—"

She looks over at Logan with a raised eyebrow.

"Hello, who's this?"

"Ma this is Logan, he drove me here."

"Pleasure meeting you ma'am."

"He's well mannered." She whispers very loudly.

"I know ma." I whisper back in the same tone.

"Well? What happened?"

"I was skating and I hit the stairs and I flew off the board and landed on my arm, not a biggie. The doctor said I'll be fine in like 6 weeks."

"You need to be more careful."

"Don't worry ma, Logan said he'll supervise
next time."

He and I laugh slightly as I catch a glimpse of my mom smirking out of the corner of my eye, then my friends come bursting through the door.

"You stupid—"

They see my mom and smile before everyone directs their attention towards Logan, he smiles at them awkwardly.

✰ "You broke your arm and you got a skater boy? No fair." Ashlynn asks as she and Val study the boys features, I nod rapidly.

"What fucking luck you have." Ale says unamused.

"Looks like your little plan isn't gonna work." Sim says as we walk out of the room, Logan walks beside me behind my friends.