𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑿

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑦 𝐼𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒 - 𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑦 & 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎

"Sky I was literally coming to tell you about that, that's what we were talking about in the groupchat." Mattia pleads from behind me.

"Why does she have it?"

He goes silent making me face him, he looks distraught and scared.

"Why does she have it?" I repeat making him pop his knuckles and sigh.

"I sent it to her a long time ago, way before we began talking."

"When?"

"When I was on a break with Sheena."

"So why would she be sending it to people now?"

I fold my arms as his head hangs low.

"Because she's trying to make you mad."

"Because she likes you, doesnt she?"

He nods.

"I don't like her though, I like you." He reaches for both my hands and grazes my knuckles with his thumb. "She wont get in the way of this, I promise."

I feel myself begin to believe him, regardless of how pissed I may be in the moment, its so easy to forgive him.

But I cant help but think about how this girl, Jenny Demonte, has this photo that he sent her, its not the greatest feeling knowing someone has seen things that aren't theirs to see.

That's why I pull my hands away for a second and stare into Tia's eyes, he frowns at me making me nearly cave.

"Tia, I feel disrespected."

He sighs and sits on the edge of my bed.

"I can't just let this go, I hope you can understand that. I don't like other girls having pictures of you like that, even if they're from a long time ago."

"But they mean nothing."

"Doesn't matter if you think it doesn't mean anything, what if she thinks it means something?"

"She and I haven't talked since sophomore year, and even when we stopped talking, we agreed to be mutuals, I didn't even know she had the picture until earlier when Kai told me about it."

"You're lying."

He furrows his eyebrows at me. "No I'm not."

"Tia I can always tell when you're lying, just tell me the truth, I promise I wont be mad."

He looks away from me for a few seconds, letting out a long and harsh sigh before finally coming clean.

"Ok, I knew she had the picture, but I didn't know she was gonna go around posting it everywhere and sending it to people I don't even know. I tried reaching out to her to get her to stop, but she blocked me on everything before I could. And then the next thing I know, she sent it to you and told you a bunch of shitty lies that made me look so bad and made me seem like a cheater and—"

I press my hands against his cheeks and smile in his face.

"Tia it's ok, I believe you, I'd believe you over her any day. I hope you know that you don't have to lie to me about this stuff."

He smiles back as he hugs me a bit, his chin rests against the top of my stomach as my fingers comb through his hair.

"I'm sorry." He simply says as he shuts his eyes softly, I smile at him before placing a teeny tiny kiss on the tip of his nose.

"It's ok."

"Are you sure?"

I nod.

"You wanna go get food?" He asks making me smile at him.

"Always, but what about—"

"God dammit Alejandro, I told you to knock." I hear Sim say from behind me making me and Tia laugh a bit, I face them and smile.

"Ima knock your ass out if you talk to me like that again." He responds before him and Sim die laughing, Ashlynn pushes her way through them and sits next to me and Tia on the bed.

"They've been acting mad sus since I got in the car, I'm scared."

I side hug her and look at Ale and Sim as they seem to be acting normal to me.

"Where's Kai and Val and Ty?"

"Kai's picking them up, they should be here soon." Ash says as she looks at me and Tia for a second before smirking.

"What?" Tia asks making her shrug and look away.

"Oh nothing." She says confusing us.

"There you whores are." Sim says making everyone look at Kai, Val and Tyler as they stand in the doorway.

"Sorry, this fatass wanted food." Kai says pointing at Ty.

"That was all Val, don't blame me."

"Shut up bitch." Val fires back at Ty making him smirk.

"Ok but like, my fatass wants food too so the fuck are we doing?" I say now laying my head on Tia's shoulder.

"Let's go get food?" Ale suggests, everyone takes a moment to think before agreeing and zooming out of the house, we all pile into two cars and drive over to a place where everyone can all get whatever they want.

We all talk about life for what felt like forever, it was nice being able to hang out with everyone and act all dumb like we usually would, and if I'm being honest, the groups been a little off since everyone got into a relationship with each other.

It's like we all forgot how to hang out as a group because we're always just with our person, but this is the first step to getting things back to normal, and gosh it feels good.