𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝑈𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒 - 𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑖 𝑃𝑒𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠

It was the hundredth time I've seen Tia on my For You Page this week, he had so many likes next to his adorable face, nearly as many comments calling him cute and such.

I've been followed by accounts that are dedicated to him, and Kai, and Ale, and Tyler, its not particularly weird, its just... Well actually, now that I think about it, it's a little weird.

The people, or well let's face it, girls that run these accounts are definitely some of the sweetest people in the world, for the most part at least.

Every once and a while, I'll get a DM from a "fan account" threatening to kill me, its honestly very amusing.

But not all the girls are here for having a 'famous' boyfriend, take Sim for example, she doesnt like it one bit.

"I'm sick of seeing girls look at my boyfriend the way I look at him, should I cancel him so I can have him to myself?"

She lays on my bed and buries her face into a pillow, I rub her back gently.

"Honey, if he doesn't act the same off camera as he does on, then bag him."

She giggles.

"He acts the same, nothing different with that, I just don't like seeing all the comments with the little heart eyes emojis, and the cats, I never thought I'd hate seeing a cat emoji in my life and yet, here I am."

She and I laugh for a second.

"It doesn't bother you, not even a little?" She asks, I shrug.

"Not really, sometimes it does."

"How do you cope with it?"

"I just keep in mind that he's my boyfriend and nobody else's. Plus the girls that 'are in love with him' are like 12 anyways so its alright in that aspect."

QUICK DISCLAIMER: Ik that we're all not 12💀 This part is literally only included for comedic effect Lol I'm sorry if this offends anyone, it's literally just a joke.

Sim giggles and sits up, she sighs as she looks at my phone screen seeing the boys together, she really doesn't like Alejandro's new found 'fame.'