Chapter 10

My POV
Running to go see Trunks and Goten fight. Videl, Gohan, and I stood next to Goku, Krillin, 18, Vegeta, and Piccolo. I looked at Goten and smiled. "Good luck Goten! You too Trunks!" I yelled. Goten waved and that meant thank you. Even though he doesn't know anything about me neither does Trunks but I just decided to say that because I need to yell so badly.

The match got started and the boys punch here and there; looking at the peoples expression they were surprised. "Wow they're flying in the air that's impossible!" Said a woman. "Yeah I know!" Said a man to the woman.

'Yeah impossible my ass, normal people would never understand' I thought to myself. I didn't know it at the time but Gohan kept starring at me and it was freaky; yeah I know we had a history together but can't he get over it? What am I talking about? When I left him that night I fucking cried my eyes out and I couldn't even sleep for a second, I guess I didn't get over him since I still love him. I quietly sighed and started to walk away from the group.

"Yo Claire!" Yelled Videl, "Where you going?" I pointed down but she didn't seem to get it. "I'm going somewhere but I'll be right back okay" She nodded and went back to watching the fight.

Third Person POV

'I wonder where Claire's going? Maybe I this time I could talk to her; yeah that's a good idea!' Gohan thought and started to follow behind Claire.

Claire kept walking until she suddenly stopped, Gohan stopped also, scarred that she will yell at him or worse. "Gohan? Why are you following me?" She asked voice calm but sweet. He tried to speak but nothing came out of his throat. Claire turned around and walked towards Gohan. 'What should I do? Why am I scarred of her but not other things. Help me kami!' Gohan yelled at himself.

"Why are you following me?" Claire asked once more. "I-I wanted t-to.. wanted to talk about...us.." The last three words came out in a whisper. "But why?" Her onyx eyes looked at him. "Because, I-I still..." Gohan couldn't finish his sentence, it hurt to much just to tell her but he had to. "I still love you! I never stopped. Ever since you left, another piece of me died and I knew how much I needed you but I couldn't tell you" Gohan's eyes watered but nobody could see them because of his glasses.

"..."

Claire said nothing. Silence filled the air. Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere. "Claire! Gohan!" They both turned their heads towards the voice. It was Videl. "Guys, it's time to go figure out who we are fighting come on!" Videl yelled and grabbed both of their wrists.

'Great. Now I'll never know what Claire has to say. Maybe later..' Gohan thought as they all went to find out who their fighting.

A/N: Sorry for not updating I was busy with a lot of school work. Forgive me but I'll update soon.