Chapter 13

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" Said a voice in front of me but I couldn't tell who it was, plus this person was kind of heavy to be a girl. Cracking one of my eyes opened, I nearly screamed when I saw Gohan on top of me.

Pushing him off I stood up. "What the hell Gohan? How did you even know where I live?" I asked, rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes. "I asked Videl" He said and I rolled my eyes. Of course she will tell him. Damn you Videl.

"What so you want Gohan?" I asked irritated at him for waking me from my 'beauty sleep'. "I wanted to catch up, ya know? I missed you, to be honest" I soften when he said that so I proceeded and hugged him tightly. "I understand, out friendship has been broken long ago, but that doesn't mean we can't stitch it back up right?" I nodded. Gohan, always the sweet boy I ever knew in my entire life, I don't exactly remember why I left him in the first place...just the pain he might've felt. Causes my heart to hurt if I think about to much.

I looked down to avoid looking at the beautiful boy in front of me. A hand made it's way to my chin and held it up, now that I was face to face with my 'friend' a blush overcame my face -- I like him and all but I've never been so close to him since forever.

Why is he doing this to me? His innocent eyes are making me feel guilty. I slipped away from his hold. Oh Kami why? Why are you doing this? Punishment for leaving? God, sometimes I wish I never left. But everything is good for now.

Yawning, I got up from the warmth of my bed and did my usual morning routine, brush teeth and brush hair and I had to push (barely) Gohan out of my room so I could change. After that, my mind was set on making breakfast for the both of us. I made food, for what seemed like an army, since us Saiyans love to eat a lot. (I eat like any normal human, Gohan eats a lot but formal too)

We both ate--Gohan ate more--and walked out of the house to take a walk on this beautiful morning. The sun was shining a million rays brighter, the grass was greener than ever. Ever since I've been alone the world never looked like this until..he came along. Like I said before, yes, I do like (love) Gohan but I'm really afraid I'm going to make a mistake.

"Earth to Claire?" Gohan said loudly.

"Um, Claire!?" He punch my arm and I winced, not at the pain but of scarce.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you" He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's alright, you just scared me" I said, making sure he didn't question further or worry.

An eerie silence came upon us and Gohan decided to strike up a conversation before things got any weirder than they already were. "How long have you lived here?" "For a couple of months, I decided to move since school was far away from where I lived. I love it here though" I smiled and looked at the blue sky with painted like clouds.

"Do you still live where you always lived?" I asked and Gohan nodded slowly. "How's your mom and dad?" "They're pretty good," Gohan paused for a second and thought until he spoke up again, "hey, would you like to come to my house? So you can get to know my little brother better and then maybe we can hang out more?" The boy felt a bit excited, for the first time in forever Claire was coming back! Not to stay but at least hang out and stuff.

"Sure it wouldn't hurt. Why not go right now?" Gohan nodded and we looked around saw nobody around and flew off into the air. The wind felt really nice on my face, just the thought of going back sent shivers down my back, they were good shiver though. I wonder if everything will be okay.

******

"Hey mom!" Gohan yelled as he opened the door and I followed behind him. "Hello Gohan," ChiChi paused for a minute examining me, "you look familiar..is your name by any chance Claire?" I nod my head slowly. Her eyes widen almost like two car wheels before she embraces me in a tight hug.

"Oh my god Claire! I've missed you so much" ChiChi said and I smiled. "I missed you too ChiChi, you still look pretty as ever" I said and a light blush rose on her cheeks. "Thank you, you look beautiful, like old times" Gohan stood in the background as ChiChi and I chatted, it was awkward until he broke the silence.

"Mom, do you know where Goten is?"

"He's in his room, playing with his toys"

"'Kay, thanks mom" Gohan yelled as he grabbed my wrist and yanked me upstairs with him. Upon getting to Goten's room, I just looked at the young boy who look exactly like their father Goku. So cute.

"Hey Goten"

"Oh, hey Gohan!" Goteb said in a cheerful voice and the he raised an eyebrow. "Gohan, is that your girlfriend?" My mouth flew open and I fell back in the process.

"You got it all wrong! He's just my friend, my long lost friend" I said quickly standing up. Goten stood up and stuck out his hand for a hank shake. I gave him one. Everything is so weird here.

"Nice too meet you Goten. My name is Claire and I hope to get a long with you and everyone else I haven't met"

"Nice too meet you Ms. Claire, you already know my name and everything so it's all good now!" Goten said. Gosh he is so happy, just like Gohan when we were little.

Goten was sitting down so I sat down with him and asked him if he wanted a piggy-back ride, he nodded and he was on my back in a jiffy.

Gohan's POV

I Stared at Claire and my little brother. In my view it seems like Claire is my wife and Goten is our kid. Just one big happy family playing and laughing. I hoped that one day I have the guts to tell Claire how I really feel, but something pulls me away from telling her. Maybe I'll tell her later when i take her to the park to play like old times, like little kids.

I smiled to myself and thought about everything I planned for later on. This is going to be amazing!

My POV

After a while, I got tired and put Goten down. He got hungry and went down stairs to have a snack. My best-friend, Gohan, just stood at the door frame smiling like an idiot. I wonder what his deal is.

"Claire, how about we take a walk?"

"Sure. I love walks!" I said before running out with him following behind.

At the park Gohan and I ran around and played like little kids. Since nobody was there we flew around playing tag. Gohan won and that wasn't a surprise because I always lost when playing this game 'cause either I get tired or give up.

We were there for mostly of the morning and afternoon and the sun was starting to set. We both laid on the soft green grass, looking up at the orange-purplish sky. I closed my eyes and just listened to my surroundings, it was so peaceful and quiet nothing to bother my thoughts, but it didn't really last long before Gohan spoke up breaking the peacefulness.

"Uh, hey Claire, I wanted to ask a question.." He trailed off but kept talking with some stuttering, "well, I w-want to..um..Iwantedtoaskyoutobemygirlfriend!" He said rather quickly at the end.

"I'm sorry Gohan.. I did quite understand what you said at the end" I said.

Gohan took a deep breath and took my hand in the process. "I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend.." I opened my eyes as quickly as I could and sat up. My cheeks were flushing with redness. I didn't know he was going to ask that question, heck, I never see things coming!

Gohan was becoming scared thinking that I did not like him back when in fact I did so I took actions into my hands.

I kissed him softly, and sweetly. "Of course I would" I said before we kissed again.

Yes! Everything was now perfect between us. This day has been the best day of my life, I can't believe it! After that Gohan walked me home and he headed for his own.

What we didn't know was that somewhere in the shadows there was someone or something watching us from a distance..

A/N: Haha. This is a longer chapter 😋 I hope you enjoyed. Too me, the park part seemed rushed and I'm sorry for that if it is in your eyes. Bye my peeps!