Chapter 4

Third Person POV

The sun came up more and shined through the window and onto Gohan's face. He groaned slightly as he stretched and looked towards the ground to see no Claire there. He changed into some baggy jeans and a white shirt. Once done he walked towards the living room.

A smell hit his nostrils the most wonderful smell; he followed it and ended up in the kitchen. The young demi-Saiyan saw the full blooded Saiyan girl eating and reading a book about science materials. Her brown orbs took a glance up then back to the book in front of her. "Gohan, your mother said she was going out shopping with Bulma and your food is right there" She pointed at the food on the table and He nodded. "Oh and before I forget she also said you need to study" A groan escaped Gohan's lips.

He didn't want to study, he wanted to go on an adventure with Claire because all they did was study all day long. "Okay I understand.." He answered back, "But after we are finished studying. How about we go on a adventure?"

Claire raised an eye brow, "How about that? That will be so much fun. How about we go right now!". "Claire I thought we were gonna study more" She shook her head and ran out the door and shot up into the sky. "Wait! I have to eat first!" He yelled. She stopped, flew back down and put a muffin into his mouth. "Sorry but I wanna go on the adventure right now!" She giggled a bit and shot into the air again.

'I will never get this girl but she makes me feel special and loved in her own way' Gohan thought to himself before shooting into the air behind his friend.

A/N: Sorry for making it really short but I ran out of ideas but I'm thinking about ideas right now for Gohan and I's adventure in the next chapter. Bye!