Chapter 2

With Gohan and others

Gohan stayed absolutely quiet as well as the others. "Oh Goku, I'm glad you could make it" said Cell.

"Can you hear what they're saying?" The weird haired guy said. "Nope not at all" camera boy replied.

With Claire and Chi-Chi

I bit on my lower lip trying not to think about horrible things Cell might do to my friends. Looking towards the tv I saw 'The champs' pupils get beat up by one hit and also Mr. Satan.

My eyes got blurry for a second then I wiped them before Chi-Chi saw. "Claire you okay?" She asked, I nodded before standing up. "Where are you going?". "I'm going to where Gohan is. That's were"

"Claire you can't. Gohan said you can't!" She pleaded.

"Chi, I'll be okay and I promise I'll bring your little boy and husband back with me, deal?" She nodded and managed to cut a smile then I left using instant transmission. 'Good thing I told Goku to tech me this'

Seconds later I appeared behind the blonde guy; He starred at me in confusion. "Who are you?"

"Claire"

"Hey little girl, it isn't safe for you here" said a male voice and to my surprise I see Hurcule standing there holding his head. I shot a death glare and saw a bit of fear in his eyes.

"Look here, Im just looking for a boy with blonde hair. Have you seen him?" Mr. Satan pointed towards the group of people standing on the other side of the arena. "Gohan.." I whispered. "Thanks" I said before running towards Gohan.

Stopping right in front of them, I looked at Gohan. He was a little taller than me and hair blonde. Super Sayian, that's awesome. "Hey Claire, I thought I told you to stay home?"

"Well your not the boss of me. I'm the boss of me so I can do whatever I want" I paused then continued, "I... wanted to cheer you guys on" Looking down I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. Gohan starred at me with loving eyes. "It's alright Claire, it's a good thing you came here. I need you" My eyes lit up. 'Yes!' My head spun in circles.

I looked over at Goku as a sigh escaped my lips. I will take you back home safely" I whispered softly then looking at Gohan. "You too"