Chapter 6

7 Years later~

Lazily getting up from bed the 18 year old walked towards the bathroom and looked into his reflection. Washing his pale face with a wet rag then walking out back into his room to get changed. Black shoes, orange jeans, and a long sleeve shirt with a black vest. After eating breakfast the boy jumped onto flying nimbus, his mother Chi-Chi waving goodbye to him as he flew off towards his first day on school. Orange Star High School. While flying towards the city he thought about his best friend Claire. 7 years ago his best-friend Claire left forever from his life.

Flashback!~

"We shouldn't of went on the adventure Gohan, I'm sorry I got us both in trouble and have to study all night" Claire frowned.

He stared at the girl sitting in front of him, "Claire it's alright but I like our adventure today" a smile spreading across his lips, which made her smile a bit.

"All that matters is that we are still together like we promised, right?" Gohan nodded and looked back at his book.

Several hours later Gohan fell asleep and the full-blood saiyan girl hurried to finish her note and leave it for the boy she loved. Once finished with the note, she placed the note under the sleeping boy's hand carefully not to wake him. Claire opened the window and hopped out.

"Bye Gohan. Hope to see you again soon, I... Love...You" Her soft voice loomed through out the dark night before she flew far away from the Son House.

In the morning Gohan head lifted up from his yelling alarm. "Okay, I'm up" he pressed the button, rubbing his sleeping eyes he looked around for his best friend. "Claire?" walking out the door he walked into the kitchen to see his mother cooking breakfast. "Good morning Gohan!" Chi-Chi said happily, "Where's Claire? I thought she would be awake by now"

"That's what I came to talk to you about mom, I can't find her"

"What! That's impossible, she couldn't of just left in the middle of the night!" Chi-Chi yelled worriedly.

"Maybe. Let me check my room, just maybe she left a clue or something. She always leaves a note when she leaves" Gohan ran towards his room and looked around until he saw a snow like paper. He picked it up and began to read it

It said,

Hey Gohan, if your reading this then it means I left. Sorry for leaving so suddenly but I just couldn't stay any longer. Everytime I saw your happy face it made my face flush red, your happiness always made my day. I think I felt this way ever since we were little but I didn't know that at the time not until I asked Bulma for some advice. You were my light to darkness and I couldn't tell you eariler but I love you with all my heart. Sorry for breaking my promise about sticking together but I couldn't stay near you. Im sorry, I'm so sorry Gohan. Until we meet again!

Gohan sunk onto the floor, tears filled his eyes, his chest began to hurt. Now tears spilling down his cheeks he mumbled softly, "Claire... you should of told me. We could've worked it out... come back!"

It felt like another big chunk of his life has been ripped out, first his father and now Claire. Gohan curled up into a ball and laid there for a few minutes before his mother came in. "Gohan are you alright?!" He shook his head and handed her the note, she hugged him tightly also feeling sad herself. "Everything is gonna be alright"

End Of Flashback~

Gohan got off of flying nimbus and ran to school a little excited and sad but managed to put a smile on his face. What he didn't know what was awaiting him at school.

A/N: What you think? It's awful I know but I hope you liked.