Chapter 12

I walked upon the arena with Gohan in front of me. He seemed so calm and relaxed, I, was panicking and scared.

Getting into my fighting position the announcer looked and Gohan and I and nodded. "Let the match begin!" He yelled into the microphone.

Staring at the crowd, I heard a yell come from it. It was ChiChi. "Go Gohan!" The Raven haired boy flinched and looked at the crowd with a little blush of embarrassment. "Go Gohan and Claire!" Yelled a young teen, known as Erasa, and a blonde boy named Sharpener. Scratching the side of his cheek, Gohan removed his glasses and dropped them onto the ground.

I looked at my friends and waved at them. My eyes shifted back on Gohan and I waited. "Ready?". Of course!" I said stood there. Great power started coming from the teen, he's very strong and he turned super Saiyan too. After he was done, I powered up also, going super Saiyan of course to be at the same exact fighting level as Gohan; I overheard Vegeta saying he had became soft after these 7 years only studying to become a scholar like his mother wants him to be. Ah, Gohan being himself, I miss seeing that for myself.

(Not good at fighting scenes sorry for that so just bare with me ^^')

As I charged toward him the electricity sparked between us when I punch his face. Crackle. Crackle. Smiling I pulled away from him and went in for another punch, but he won me to that. A sharp pain was introduced to my stomach, it didn't hurt as much but it hurt.

Crackle. Crackle. Again, that crackle sound from the impact. Grabbing Gohan's wrist I turned him over on his back as he fell onto the rock hard arena. "Your one good fighter Claire". "Thanks, you too" holding my position I looked around me to see people with an eerie silence, like I just committed a murder.

"Ready to start again?" He asked stand up.

"Definitely!" I shouted and our fighting started again. Half of the crowd cheered for Me and the other half for Gohan. Blood dripped from my lip as the same with Gohan, but he had a bit more coming from his forehead.

Standing in my fighting position like in the very beginning of this fight I spoke up, "We need to end this now or we both are screwed the whole tournament". "Right, but who's going to go out first?" Gohan said and all I did was shrug.

It all flashed before my eyes as Gohan laid on the soft green grass with blood covering his nose. "What? How did this happen?!" Gohan yelled, frustrated with himself for not paying attention but on my face.

"And Claire's the winner of this match!" Yelled the announcer into the microphone. Jumping off the arena I made my way towards the Raven-haired boy, going back to my normal state since Gohan was normal again. Holding my hand out I smiled, "Nice match! I would like to do this again with you" I said. I was finally getting used to Gohan again and he gladly took my hand, but he held it for a few more moments then needed too and I finally pulled away when I saw a familiar blue-haired boy coming my way.

"Good job Claire!" Shiro said in his natural cheerful voice. "Thank you Shi" upon saying that the boy blushes. "Well, Claire and I need to go back inside.. please go back to your seat" Gohan exclaimed. Shocking. I never saw Gohan act this way, maybe he's just slightly mad about losing. He never liked that.

~Le Time Skip~

After the tournament was over (sorry about that) I walked with Gohan and our family and friends, I'm surprised they still remember me, it's been so long but I still look the same.

I nudged Gohan on his arm. "Hey, I just want to apologize for being mean to you and stuff," I paused, "it's just remember the past? Yeah that's why" I sighed but Gohan smiled, "Hey it's okay, we all make mistakes and I always forgive"

Smiling I nodded, "You've always been that type"

"What type?" He asked.

"Forgiving type, you forgive no matter what situation it is" I said. Gohan made that face of 'oh'. "Your very weird Gohan"

"So are you Claire" He added.

"Thank you" I said. 'Maybe our friendship could work after all' I thought as we all walked home and as some friends parted ways until I eventually had too also. Goku was going to leave in a 2 hours so I just want the Son family to be together until he went back to spirit world.

******
I stumbled onto my comfortable bed and fell into a deep sleep. Everything was okay, peace was kept for 7 years straight, and I hope no one ruins it. But there's only one thing that disturbs me, that Makoto guy, who is he?

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that. I just ran out of ideas so I decided to end it in a question to think about. Who just is this Makoto?