Chapter 14

I woke up bright and early. I don't really know why but I just felt so happy!I did my usual morning routine, brush teeth, take a shower, change, eat breakfast etc. Just as I was walking outside of my house, my neighbor greeted me. He was one of the sweetest guy friends I ever had excluding Gohan but ever since I met him 3 years ago he was my brother figure to me and we did lots of stuff siblings would do but lately he hasn't been here cause of his job trips so I missed him dearly, so glad he returned today.

"Hey Shingo! How are you today!" I greeted back happily. Shingo flipped his hair out of his eyes, giving a perfect look at his sparkling sky blue orbs, any girl would come running towards him if any were out right now. "Hey Claire. I'm good and you?" "I'm good also. Just really happy" Shingo eyed me suspiciously then he smiled. "Claire found a boyfriend!!" He yelled out causing some birds to flee from close trees.

A blush appeared on my cheeks. He walked closer to me and hugged me to death. Literally. He has like super human strength. That is, if he is human.

He let me go and we walked down the sidewalk catching up on what has been happening the past few weeks. And I also let it slip that I had a complications with a certain someone. Makoto to be exact. He's been a pain in my ass these pass few days. He had been haunting my dreams, and I felt like someone was always watching and I have a feeling that it is him.

Shingo stopped and turned me towards him. His beautiful blue eyes changed from sweet to protective, and angry. "You too?" He asked. I was stunned and asked, "What do you mean by that?" "Makoto Urmina. Used to be a friend of my little brother but my little brother had died. Brian used to bring him to our house all the time," Shingo stopped for a second before continuing, "I remember Makoto being the sweetest kid I ever met. When he was in Middle school everyone always bullied him for looking 'ugly'. I thought as him as another little brother. But when Brian died, Makoto changed. He wasn't the sweet little boy I knew, his personality was darker, he never smiled anymore or went out. He stayed inside. One time I went to visit him but he just pushed me out of his house and yelled at me to never come back. He suddenly reminded me of my brother.." As Shingo finished, he broke down in tears.

I sat him down on the near by grass and hugged him tightly. I felt bad for him. "Don't be sad Shingo. Your brother is in a better place. I can tell that he is proud of you. Of what you've become so far. Don't forget that he'll always love you" I said.

"Thank you Claire"

"You're welcome big brother"

Gohan landed near by. And saw Claire hugging a guy. Gohan could feel the sadness radiating off the the guy. He walked over to the two people and put his hand on my shoulder. Piercing onyx eyes stared at his, filled with sadness.

"Hey...are you guys okay?" He asked.

I stood up and we both helped Shingo stand up. "Well, I have to get going Claire. Oh, is this the boyfriend of yours?" He asked while he wiped his tears away. Gohan turned towards me and looked confused. "I was talking about you..hehe" "I'm Gohan by the way" He stuck his hand out and they shook hands before Shingo left.

"So you were talking about me hm?" A smirk began to form on Gohan's lips.

"Shut up" I said crossing my arms; he ended up teasing me the whole way to the park.

****
"Lord Yesie, Makoto has returned from that pitiful planet called Earth"

"Yeah yeah, thank you for informing me" Lord Yesie had said and waved off his servant.

There was three knocks on the gigantic door with a 'I got the information you've wanted sir'.

"Come in" answered Lord Yesie.

Makoto walked in and bowed at his master. "I've returned with information about the girl you wanted. It seems that she has been living a normal life with no problems but now she had a boyfriend, which means that I can't be close to her as often since she is with that boy"

"Well, do you think you can get her over here to this planet? She has special power that I can't wait to get my hands on. What's this boy's name hm?" Lord Yesie asked.

"It's Son Gohan sir"

The older man's eyes widen before he asked, "You mean Son Goku's son?" "Yes my lord"

"Ah, I see. You are dismissed Makoto or should I say Shingo"

"Yes sir!" He asked before walking out and closing the door.

Lord Yesie laid back in his throne and thought about the information his mission commander had just said.

"Yes, we will meet after a long time, my dear long lost brother...."

**** 8:30 PM
"Gohan, come here!" I yelled. After we spent some time playing at the park like little kids, Gohan and I went to my house and made a lot of food for the both of us.

"Yeah" He walked over from the flowers. Holding one secretly behind his back.

We were currently at the park, again, having a picnic. It was night time and the moon was nearly full, shinning a beautiful light upon the park. Gohan sat next to me and slowly pulled his hand from behind his back and put the white tulip in my hair.

I giggled softly and leaned in closer to him so I was resting my head on his shoulder. "So, what did you want?" "Oh nothing. I just want you next to me" I saw him smile.

"I love you Claire Natsuki"

"I love you too Son Gohan" and we shared a passionate kiss under the night sky.

A/N: Hey peeps! Sorry I haven't updated my story since last year, almost a year has passed. But I'm coming back with this chapter for you guys. Anyway, please be patient with the up coming chapters, I don't know when I'm gonna update again but hopefully it'll be soon. I'm trying to work on other stories as well so have wonderful day/night!

P.S: If there is any grammar mistakes, I'll fix them later when I proof read it.