Chapter 11

My POV

"Now it's time to find out who's fighting who so lets begin shall we" Said the announcer. Looking down at the clip board he spoke again. "Claire!" I popped my head up and headed towards the little box one of the helpers were holding. Reaching my hand in I picked out a random ball with a number.

"Number 6" I said and gave the green ball to the announcer. "Great Saiyaman!" Gohan heard his super hero name and went to the little box. "Number 7". "Okay thank you" the blonde haired announcer said.

"I'm fighting against Gohan!? This is gonna be crazy!" I softly yell at myself. Everyone picked out their numbers and blah blah. (Spopovich and the others arent in this one! Not yet that is)
*******
"Now time to begin Match one! Krillin VS. Pintar"

Krillin and Pintar walk out into the ring as I can see Pintar keeps making fun of poor Krillin but the short one doesn't seem to care. As the fight begins Pintar goes again and starts talking. Bore. He gives Krillin the first punch and surely enough after he gives him the first two punches Pintar is out.

"Good job Krillin" I said as he passed by.

"Thank you"

"Next up, MaJr VS. Makoto" As Piccolo walked up the arena with his opponent next to him, I could sense a(n) uneasiness in the air with Makoto around and Piccolo seemed..scared for his life at this moment. Strange. I ran up to the arena. "Hey Piccolo!" I whispered/yelled. His eyes looked out of the corner but didn't respond.

"Why are you acting like this?"

Still no response. His body was shaking and he kept on staring at Makoto.

I went back into the little building. As the crowd started to get cranky. "Stop staring at each other and fight!!" Some yelled. Piccolo spoke slowly and deeply, "I..forfeit the match.." Every Z Fighter gasped except Vegeta.

Piccolo walked off the arena and walked towards us. 'He would never do that, why now?' I thought and looked right at Makoto. 'Who do you think you are Makoto'

The next fighter got to the ring and fought. I breathed in and out waiting for my match patiently but didn't really want it to happen because I knew something bad was going to happen. Suddenly the day Gohan and I became closer flooded back.

~Flashback~

Annie sat on the couch, the tears spilling out like a waterfall. As many times as I wondered why? Why would my parents leave me so suddenly? I couldn't understand it all back then. A naïve child I was.

A nice lady came by and took me to live with her, luckily I was friends with her son so I wouldn't be lonely at all.

~1 Year later~

My eyes opened slowly and adjusted to the sunlight. Turning my head towards the roses that were growing all around me, I admired them slowly, taking in their natural beauty. "They're so pretty". I stood up so suddenly, feeling an energy come closer towards me. My eyes wondered around the whole place until I kicked whoever was sneaking upon me. "Oww. What was that for?" Walking away from him, I glanced at his figure. "Shouldn't you be doing homework?" He squinted, "I am. Shouldn't you be doing homework as well?" A smirk appearing on his lips.

In all honesty, Gohan and I became like two peas in a pot. We always did everything together almost like siblings. We were best friends but we'd like to think of us as brother and sister by heart, not by blood.

We talked for a while and he showed me the things we were supposed to be studying. "And that's how you do algebra. It's getting late. We should head home before mom murders us for not being home on time" I giggled and jumped in the air, "Race ya! Last one home gets to do the others homework!" I flew at full speed.

"You're on!!"

~End Of Flashback~

I snapped back to reality when I saw the fight was over. My heart pounded a bit faster then it was. "Now! For the next fight," The announcer said, "Claire vs Great Saiyaman!" I gulped and walked out the little house, Gohan next to me. This is going to be the longest day of my freaking life..

A/N: Done! Sorry that the characters that are normally supposed to be in the story not here, but there is gonna be lots of fighting and drama in the future chapters. Who's Makoto exactly? Find out in the next chapter!