Chapter 3

Gohan's POV

I stared at Cell. My eyes only focused on him. Claire kept taking glances at me which I can see out of the corner of my eye and I see that she blushed every time. But why?.

Everything flashes very quickly. I feel really dizzy all of a sudden then I start yelling. Surprising I find myself caught in Cell's arms, he keeps squeezing me and I keep yelling.

Claire throws a Ki blast at him but it doesn't take much affect. Cell throws me towards some rocks as he shots Claire with a Ki blast in the leg. My eyes flared up in pure anger something I never felt before; all rocks explode away from me and I start walking towards Cell.

Pure Anger. Pure darkness consume me and I couldn't control it. Instead of walking towards Cell I walked towards Claire. Ki blast ready to fire; Claire on the other hand starts to crawl away but she wasn't fast enough when I shot her. I laughed an evil laugh so did Cell.

I woke up up with a pool of sweat dripping down my face. "Claire!? Claire where are you" I stood from bed then tripped over something and landed on it.

'It' woke up and spoke, "Go...han?" My eyes widen to hear Claire? "Gohan would you mind getting off of me please?" I totally forgot about that. If it wasn't dark she would be able to see my red cheeks. Once I got off I laid back in bed. 'So glad it was a dream' I thought before Claire spoke again.

"Hey Gohan, when are we gonna study again?"

"Tomorrow or later when the sun comes up"

"Okay good because I don't want your mom getting mad for no studying". "Can I tell you something else too?"

"Go ahead"

"Well, I really um.... I really... never mind..." She said before standing up and walking into the darkness of a hallway.

It hit me like bricks. A sharp pain in my chest caused me to gasp for air. It feels painful when Claire just walked out like that. What is it about her that makes me feel this way?

She returned with two glasses of water; She handed me one then she began to drink her's. Sip. Gulp.

"Thanks.." I mumbled then drank.

A few minutes passed before she went to sleep again but I just stared out the window. A purple and orangish sky appeared as the sun came up from behind the mountains. I looked at Claire's sleeping figure her chest rising and falling in easy speed. I smiled and decided to fall asleep for a couple of hours.

A/N: Didn't see that coming when he suddenly woke up huh? This happens 2 weeks after the Cell Games and what not. Hope you liked. ^^'