Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Once getting to the elimination round place, Videl, Claire, and Gohan stood around a machine that measures your strength and to see who's gonna be in the finals. Getting in line they stood quietly until Videl broke the silence and spoke to Claire.

"Are you caught up on your studies and stuff because you seem to love school"

"Uh yeah I got everything I need from Yuki"

"Good and sorry about what happened with Sharpener. I just can't stop him from teasing you"

"It's okay but why is that?" Claire said and Gohan listened to the conversation carefully. 'Sharpener picks on her? Why can't she tell me? Wait never mind, she couldn't because of when we were smaller' Gohan thought until he felt tugging on his cape. "Huh?". "You alright?" The short haired girl asked. "Yeah yeah I am heh" Gohan looked over at Claire and she stood with her back facing him. 'Is she mad at me or something?'

"Vegeta your up next" The announcer said.

"About time" Vegeta said as he walked up to the punching machine then went to punching it until it flew back and broke. "Aww Vegeta! Why did you have to go and do something like that" Gohan commented while he face-palmed. "What the!?" Videl's eyes widen. "Your not a bit surprise that he broke it?". "Don't worry about it Videl. Vegeta is like that always breaking stuff" Claire noted looking at her. "But no one can be that strong". "Dude, like I said it's alright".

A few repairs later~ Announcer guy left.

"This is gonna take a while" a skinny guy said.

"Wait what! I have to go see my brother fight in the Junior Division!" Complained Gohan.

"Be quiet Gohan or else they'll get mad at us" Claire told him.

"Sorry but I need to go see Goten fight"

"So do we but we can't so wait" Claire spoke harshly. Gohan didn't know what to think of it; what was wrong with Claire that made her mad at him? Was it because of 7 years ago? Man, how much Gohan wanted to go into the past to change it. Maybe he could. Just maybe.

As time went by the last fight was going to go on. Trunks vs Goten. Which was gonna be the best fight ever but the 3 teens were gonna miss it because of Vegeta. Grr.

"It's fixed! Now we can start again"

"Finally! I've been waiting so long!" Yelled Gohan and walked towards the front. "Woah woah! You have to go back to your spot and wait in line like the rest of them" spoke the guy.

"But my brother is going to be fighting in the last fight in the Junior Division and I want to go see him"

"Well your gonna have to wait!"

"Mister please" Claire walked up.

"Please. We really want to go watch his little brother fight"

"No! You have to wait. Go back in line"

"Fine" All three teens replied at the same time. 'What the hell!?' Complained Videl in her mind.

Once it was Gohan's turn, when he punched he got a total of '198'

Claire got '200' and Videl got '186'. Yes they all got past the elimination round. Lucky them but competition was gonna be tough and they didn't know what was awaiting them.