Chapter Thirty Five

Nini walked into her calculus class with a wide smile painted on her face at the thought of seeing her, now, boyfriend again

They haven't seen each other since the date they had a day ago, but they had been texting and facetiming endlessly.

She walked up to her desk which was next to Ricky's and greeted him with the smile already plastered on his face, to which he returned.

"What's up with you smiley?" Ricky chuckled.

"Nothing," she responded, sitting down in her seat, "I just missed you."

"Already? We talked last night."

"Don't act like you don't miss me too Bowen. Gina told me what you posted on your rant."

"Wow, I add her for a couple days and she's already broken my only rule."

"Don't worry goldie, she just told me cause I wouldn't stop talking about you in our class this morning," she laughed. "And to be honest, I tweeted something along those lines too," she winked.

"Aww, I'm rant worthy?" he pouted.

Nini rolled her eyes, "don't let it get to your head Bowen, the first time you were on there was when you were Joe Goldberg."

Ricky glanced at her and stared at her dead in the eyes, offended. She couldn't help but let out a laugh at his reaction.

"But yes, you're rant worthy," she said, earning a smile from the boy, "you've always been rant worthy."

"And so have you, literally. You're probably the first thing I tweeted about a couple years ago," Ricky said.

"I guess all your life you've been manifesting to meet me, I'm so glad it worked out."

+

Ricky, Nini, Seb, Ashlyn, Kourtney and Gina, were sitting at the cafeteria table, eating their lunch while listening to Gina talk about her home life.

"I guess you could say my sister and I are close- more then than now though. I remember when we were little and our dog died, Bella would comfort me since I was the one more attached," Gina explained.