Chapter 35~~ coincidence??

Y/n POV

I don't fucking get...

That sleep deprived mother fucker have already interrogated us, he knows all he have to know.

Our quirks, weaknesses, our past, everything!

I don't get why the hell we're still stuck in this fucking room.

The room wa silent as Aiwaza sat and drank his coffee.

"Ahem, the principal of UA have made an offer." He said.

I mean hell we really have no choice but to listen.

"It's either you become heroes in training or you can all go to separate jails with a life sentence." He said taking off our mouth gaurds.

"Not gone lie but I ain't going back to jail." I said lookin at the rest of team gray.

"I mean what's the point of going to jail if we all won't be together?" Oliver said as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright we'll become heroes, the best fucking heroes the world's ever seen."

□■□■□■□■□■

Beep beep beeeeeeee-

I slammed my hand down on my alarm and yawned.

That was the best fucking dream I've had in ages.

I got up off of my bed and dug through my draw for some clothes for school.

I went in the bathroom to take a shower and after I was done I ran straight out of the door

'I can't wait to tell my friends about my dream!" I thought running into the school gates.

I then saw my four bestfriends Adam, Victor, Olive, and Oliver sitting under a tree that we claimed a few months back.

"Hey guys I had the most craziest dream last night!" I said sitting down.

"No way dude! You too!?" Oliver said jumping to his feet.

I looked at them confused.

Victor then rolled his eyes.

"We had a dream about being villains in My Hero Academia, and we did some pretty bad ass shit." Victor said smirking.

"Wait.... What! This have to mean something!" I said getting excited.

"Y/n,it's probably just coincidence." Olive said fixing his glasses.

"In my case coincidence doesn't exist." Adam said making me laugh.

"What so funny?" He asked.

"Sorry it's just that in the dream your had a stuttering problem and stuttered all the time, it was pretty cute though." I replied laughing.

"Oh yea I had a stuttering problem in my dream also!" Adam said.

"Ugh! I'll never be with my beloved Toga!" Oliver said dramatically falling into the grass.

"Shut up ya fuckin simp." Victor growled.

Soon the bell rung signaling it was time for class.

We reached to class to see no one but all fifteen of our bullies...

Yup that's right fif-fucking-teen almost the whole darn class.

"Haha here come the weebs!" Some fat kid named Alexander said making everyone laugh at us.

We all just walked our seats ignoring that fat ass sloppy peice of shit.

But unfortunately for Victor, he was pushed to the ground.

"Hey don't ignore me you narcissistic peice of shit!" Alexander shouted picking Victor up by the shirt.

Victor tried to push Alexander away clearly pissed being in that situation.

Victor then growled loudly and pushed Alexander to the floor so hard the tiles were cracked.

"I-I can't get up!" Alexander shouted.

Everyone shrugged thinking it was because he was fat be when they tried to pull him up, the guy didn't budge at all.

All five of us looked at each other wide eyed with only one thought in mind.

What the fuck just happened.