Chapter 21~~ starvation

3rd POV

"Dude, are you really taking worm to school?" Kaminari asked.

"Well duh, I wouldn't say something unless I mean it." Y/n said stuffing him in his pocket with some celery then took his pills.

"Ok just don't shit in there little guy if you do mommy's going to get mad." Y/n whispered to the animal gently rubbing his thumb across its head.

"Here aren't you- never mind." Y/n said realizing that Kaminari only had on his school shirt and underwear.

"Nah, you go I'll stay here, got some homework to finish." Kaminari replied with a thumbs up.

Y/n nodded and walked out of the door.

"Ok worm after school I'm gonna train you to some really badass stuff." Y/n whispered, rubbing his nose against worms.

Y/n POV

I can't wait till after school, I'll teach worm how to talk, use guns, do backflips and all sorts of stuff.

"Hey- animals are not allowed in here!" Iida shouted from across the common room.

"Well I'm sorry I need emotional support." I replied dramatically holding worm close.

Iida then sweat dropped. "I guess that can make an exception."

I huffed then walked of to class.

--------------------

No one was in class yet so I had time to teach worm how to do back flips, he's a pretty fast learner but what can I say he is my creation.

"Hey, got any more celery in there all these backflips are tiring."

"Oh sure here you- HUH?!?!" I said jumping out of my seat.

"Sooo, about the celery?" He asked titling his head to the side. ( Worm sounds like angel from Hazbin hotel)

I stared at him in shock.

"You can talk... I didn't even get to teach you yet." I said feeling defeated.

"Ofcourse I can, now where is the damn celery, give some celery or I'll shit right here on your desk." Worm demanded.

I gave him his damn celery and stuffed him in my pocket.

"Okay now you shut the fuck up little shi-"

"Y/n who are talking to?" Candy asked walking into the classroom.

"Myself." I replied calmly.

"So you were about to call yourself a little shit?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Heeeyyyy when did you started cussin?" I asked changing the subject.

He just shrugged and walked to his seat.

"Damn he looks hot, why don't you date him?" Worm said making me flick him on his head.

"I look what?" Torodorki looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing!" I semi-shouted.

He nodded and went back to reading his book.

I swear I'm going to make Worm starve for two weeks.

-------------------------

Sorry this is short but I'm watching an anime I promise to update later......... well not promise but yea.