ZE END

Y/n POV

It's been 4 weeks since the whole dimension incident. The cool part about it is that we still have our quirks and Worm also came to our dimension claiming we have some type of bond in our DNA that makes us kinda..... stick together?

We found that yellow girl in our dimension, turns out she isn't some young psycho trying to take over dimensions just... a little broken.

One week ago~

"Hey don't she look familiar?" Oliver said pointing at a dark skinned girl.

We turned our heads to see a girl that looked exactly like the psychotic munchkin  but older and seemed we more shy and timid.

She was walking stiffly across the street from us while reading a book.

"Oh her?" Adam asked a little to loudly causing the girl to turn and look at us in fright.

"Oops." Adam said as the girl just ran off but soon stopped looking around confused as it seemed that she had trouble lifting her feet off of the ground.

"I got a couple questions for this bitch." Victor growled running across the street with us following behind, hopefully he doesn't murder her.

"Oi why were you running from us!" Victor growled holding her by her sweater.

"S-sorry!" She squeaked looking as if she was about to cry.

"You betters be ideas gonna have the time of my life before I had to go and battle against you and you minions.

"Sorry!"

Was she responded as Victor continued to scowl and say mean things that she actually do deserve but it looks like Victor is ripping her apart from the inside out.

"HUH!? IS SORRY ALL YOU GOT?" Victor shouted catching some people attention.

The girl rubbed her eyes as she silently cried.

"Victor I think that enough." I said pushing him off of the girl.

I looked at the book she had in hand that said something about physics then looked up at the girl.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"A-Alissa." She responded quietly looking to the floor.

"Look I'm sorry for going all crazy, it's just that in that dimension unlike you guys who came from france and had a more creative background mine was... just like here."

"Oh so have your parents throwing in an asylum is much better than your life here?" Adam asked getting a little frustrated.

The looked down as if she didn't even know how to answer that question.

"No. My life here is... not as bad as that it's that, my parents neglect me, hate me, abuses me mentally, and physically and so does everyone else that knows me, people think I'm weird, disgusting, emotionless, I thought in that dimension I could escape but I couldn't stand the fact that I was going to sleep just to wake in the same nightmare it was driving off the edge so I tried to make everything go my way."

Victor screwed up his face then sighed.

"Not a good excuse but you are forgiven." He growled.

------

And from there we welcomed her with open arms. Oliver took a liking to her yandere side they started dating, Olive and Victor claim they still dislike each other but I'm pretty sure they still fuck and I'm sure you can guess what happened to me..........

Yup that's right pretty boy is mines and mines to keep!

"Periodtt pooh."

"Wait a minute, worm! I'm telling the story get the fuck out."

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍