Chapter 7~~ just my luck

Y/n P.O.V

"UUUGGGGHHHH DAMIIT!!!"

I yelled lost in the AU dorms. "They can have sharky escort me to class, but no when it comes to a whole fucking building with multiple rooms Oh it's ok I can just fucking find my damn way!" I yelled once again throwing my arms into the air.

"Fucking god damn it." I grunted with clenched teeth. I looked up to see a security camera facing me. I sticked up my middle finger, rolling me eyes.

"Um Y/n?"

I swiftly turned around to the voice to see that yellow haired guy from my class. I looked him dead in the eyes clearly annoyed.

"What pikachu."

Pikachu then smiled. "I heard shouting while I was walking to my dorm and um well I found you." He answered making it sound more like a question.

I sighed out of pure exhaustion. "Do know where dorm 188 is?" I asked rubbing my temple.

"Oh that a few doors away from mine, follow me." He answered smiling a little too bright for my liking.

I nodded and followed the boy down the hall passing multiple doors he then stopped. "This my dorm, so if you need something you come to me." He told me proudly placing his hand on his chest.

"Hm, do you know who's my roommate?" I asked tilting my head to th the side.

Nope was all he replied we started again.

Time skip

"Okaaaayyy, so here is your room and remember, I'm always here if you need something." He said turning around and walking away.

I twisted the door knob to see if the door was unlocked, to my luck it was. "Anyone home?" I asked nervous all of a sudden. "Y/n?" Jumped and screamed at the sudden voice, turning around to see the one and only bom bom boy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!!"
He shouted pointing at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, IM IN MY DORM!!" I shouted back.

"NO THIS  IS ME AND SHITTY HAIR'S DORM!"

I stood there puzzled in frustration.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

I shouted with my hands and eyes started to glow. I was honestly ready to burn the fucking place, I guess it's just my fucking luck.