Chapter 16~~ field trip

3rd POV

As Aizawa tought the class about how to be more vigilant and the exercises that they will do tomorrow, y/n stared the window clearly not giving a damn about what was being said.

After the incident 3 days ago he seemed dead and the only person he seemed to communicate with was Shinsou.

"Y/n can you please pay attention." Aiwaza called out to the young boy.

Y/n stars at him with his dull grey eyes.

"No, I am as vigilant as I can get." He responded still looking out of the window.

Aizawa expression hardened but soon remembered about his disorder.

"Y/n can you come with me please." He asked.

Y/n stared at him then shrugged, getting up and following his teacher to the infirmary.

"Y/n have you been taking your suppressants lately." Aiwaza asked.

The younger boy responded with a no.

"Why not?" Aiwaza asked.

"Because I don't need them." Y/n growled.

"Y/n, yes you do need them." Aiwaza groaned growing frustrated. "You either need to take them on your own or I'll tell your roommate so they can make sure you take them." The man threatened making Y/n take a step back.

"NO I DON'T, WHO TO TELL ME WHAT'S BEST FOR, YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU!" Y/n shouted running.

He stopped on the side of the school to melt off the ankle bracelet ignoring the shock running through his body, after that ran off campus and into an alleyway.

Y/n POV

"Damn stupid fucking teachers." I mumbled under my breath.

There then was a faint sound of footsteps behind him making him stop.

"Who ever is there fuck off or cut open and sell your organs to the black market." I threatened laugh at the amount of money I'll get.

The felt someone touch my neck.

"Move or make a sound and I'll disnigrate you. " a raspy voice said.

I swiftly turned around to face the person and placed their hand back on my neck.

"Go ahead, do it just remember I will be back for your organs." I grinned.

The taller male seemed taken aback by this.

"Take him away." He said letting go of me.

I can sense that someone was behind me but I don't mind these losers kidnapping me, I could get away easily.

"Hell yes let's get this field trip started." I said  in a nonchalant manner before getting knock the fuck out.