Chapter 13~~ blood lust

Y/n P.O.V

I was woken by the sunlight shining on my eyelids making everything look a tangerine color. I opened my eyelids. "When the fuck did I get a window." I yawned stretching my arms out into the air. I got up out of my bed and walked to my closet for my uniform and went to the bathroom that was shared between me and Kaminari.

I looked into the mirror and just stared  at myself. "Why would these people chose someone like to become a hero." I grumbled as I felt a sudden wave of rage wash over. "I am no where near human material and the only reason no one is actually afraid of me is because they don't know what I've done." I told myself as tears started to run down my face.

I then locked the door and went into the shower.

Time skip ~

I got out of the shower fighting the urge to just go back to bed and hide myself from the world.

"Morning Y/n!" Pikachu greeted.

"Fuck off." I grunted going to pack my bag.

"Probably not a morning person." I heard him mumbled as he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and dragged my feet out of my dorm room.

'I don't wanna be here, I don't wanna be here, I don't wanna be here.' That sentence ran through my head like crazy. I wanted to pull my hair to at least try to stop the mental ranting but I was now in the common room with people.

"AH FUCK!" anger management yelled as blood seeped out of his hand. Sharky and brocolli ran to his aid, I just stood there. His blood, I can smell it. I can feel a strange energy, an energy I was way to familiar with course through my body making me tingle inside.

"/n Y/N!" I heard something scream my name, bringing me out of my trance.

"Y/n, dude are you okay?" I looked up to see sharky standing over me with his hand on my shoulder. I screwed up my face and violently shoved his hand off of my shoulder.

"I'm fucking fine." I grumbled and made my way to class.

I then made it to my desk and sat down. The only people that was in the room with me was candy cane and bird brain.

I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes, trying to calm down. Breathing in and out slowly. Soon you can hear the pitter patter of the shoes of our other classmates.

I then sat up and looked around at everyone in their friend group. I miss my friend group, even Victor although he was a bit, hold on scratch that even though he was a narcissist I still loved and cared for him, as a friend ofcourse.

Shinsou kind of remind me of Adam, I mean I barely know anything about Shinsou but he gives off the same vibe that Adam did.

"Okay class, back to your seats." Sensei said stopping my train of thought.

"I have something to say." Everyone, but me looked at him giving him their undivided attention, I just sat there twirling my pen around in between my fingers.

"As we all know there is a intruder lurking around I'll need you all to be careful and keep a close watch for anything that looks suspicious." He told the class with a sigh.

I chuckled at the fact that they think they'll even catch a glimpse of Victor, the only reason he was seen in those footage was because he wanted to be seen.

"What's so funny Y/n?" Caterpillar asked.

"Oh, nothing." I replied smirking.

He narrowed his eyes with a frown. "Alright then everyone put on you hero suit and meet at the trading area.

Time skip~

"Okay class today we gonna try and find what triggers you or your fears. In order to pass you have to show that you are not trigged or afraid, everyone follow me out front a bus will be here to pick us up in 10 minutes." Caterpillar announced.

'Well this will be interesting.'I thought as I followed the others.