Chapter 29~~ Creating history

3rd POV

"May you explain what happened while you were there." Nezu asked.

Kirishima looked at all the teachers in the teachers lounge. "Um nothing really, I woke up on a couch, Y/n greeted me, one of his teammates lend me their clothes so that they could wash my uniform after I change we ate junk food, drank red bull, and played monopoly. Other than number 13 (Victor) trying to stab number 17 (Oliver) it was pretty chill." Kirishima answered shrugging.

"So they didn't interrogate you at all." Aiwaza asked growing suspicious.

"Nope, although he did ask if you clean your sleeping bag....... now that I think about it  Sensei do you clean it?" Kirishima asked.

Aiwaza rolled his eyes. "Do you know about their whereabouts?" He asked.

"Not a clue, Y/n knock me out and woke me up near the school." Kirishima answered.

"Okay you're dismissed." Principal Nezu said as everyone took they're leave.

Kirishima POV

I do feel guilty for lying but Y/n and his friends are cool, villain or not. I look up to see Bakugou by the entrance waiting for me.

"Hey Bakugou!" I shouted while jogging to him. Once I reached I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Fuckimg asshole." He mumbled making me chuckle a bit.

                   -----------------------

Y/n POV

"Hm these people are really going all out." Olive said looking at the blue prints.

"Why the hell do these idiots need alligators!?" Victor said looking as if he wanthad to rip it. "They're just putting those stupid students in danger!" He said throwing the blueprint down on the coffee table.

I sighed in distress. "Those students non of our concern and please stop throwing things god damn it!"

"So we first need Wirm to shut off  the security systems so getting in will be a breeze." Olive said pointing at Worm who was eating a piece of pepperoni.

"Hm.... maybe we should cause a blackout." I suggested.

"I-I have a gre-grea-great idea! Maybe we should let  Wo-worm do bla-blackouts so and le-let some-someone pretend it's their  qu-quirk!" Adam said.

Victor held his hand to his chin. "That is not a bad idea, I think Olive is the one for the job since you, y/n and I have already showed off our quirks." He hummed to himself.

Everyone looked at me who nodded in approval. Soon we're gonna create history.