Chapter 12~~ pretty cute

Y/n P.O.V

"Hey Y/n what did Sensei talk to you about?" Pikachu asked once I walked in.

"He just asked if I recognized the intruder." I replied.

He held his chin in his hand. "Wait a minute all that could've been seen in the footage Sensei showed us was his silhouette, there is nothing to really 'recognize'." He said with a question look.

"Well my dear pokemon, that is nothing to hurt your head about." I answered walking into my room and shuting the door.

I looked at the bags of pills that I got from the pharmacy then at my plushie. After a long time of thinking I then made decision.

"I don't need you mother fuckers." I mumbled sticking up my middle finger, walking over to my bed only squish my plushie and slowly falling asleep with my uniform still on.

Kaminari POV

"Hm something's suspicious about that Y/n guy I just get lay a finger on it." I mumbled under my breath. "I mean, he is pretty cute." I said to myself as I plopped down on my bed. My face then became a bright red. 'Hold on did I just call him cute?' I thought to myself massaging my burning cheeks.

I got up and walk to Y/n's room to check on him and to my luck the door was unlocked.

He laid there fast asleep, still in his uniform, hugging the plushie Sero gave him.

For some reason I felt a slight wave of jealousy in me well that was until Y/n let out a baby like yawn in his sleep. "Hm he is cute, very cute indeed." I chuckled quietly walking out of his room.