Chapter 17~~ LOV

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes to see a faint brown then realized they had a sack? over my face.

"The fuck why this thang smell like diiiiissssss." I complained, it didn't smell bad I just want to get on these people nerves.

They then yanked the thingy off of my head.

I looked at the people in front of me.

I saw a blonde in school clothes, a knock off deadpool, a half burnt potato although I wouldn't mind simpin over him and a dude with a big ass hand on his face.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"We want you to become a Villain." Handy replied.

I looked at them and laughed. "Lol sorry, sorry it's clear that you idiots don't know who the hell I am." I laughed out.

Handy got mad and nodded to blondie bitch.

She then took out a knife and sliced my arm, the wound healed easily.

"Come on is that all you got?" I grinned.

"Who are you?" Handy asked making me chuckle.

"How the hell you're gonna kidnap someone and don't know their name Oh and let me guess you don't know my quirk either." I laughed out choking.

Handy rushed up to me and held his hand up to my neck holding on finger out, damn his quirk is really that obvious huh?

"Go ahead do it, just remember me and the black market employees are great friends." I hummed.

He continued glaring at me.

"My name is Y/n l/n, and if you want to know who I am google 'fallen angel finally caught'." I suggested.

I had such a big reputation in france, I'm not used to people looking at me and not knowing who I am.

"Hmmmm." Potato hummed staring into his phone.

"You're the #4 Villain of france and you had four other accomplices, where are they now?" Potato questioned.

I then frowned my eyebrows. "How the fuck am I supposed to know."

"Anyway it's not like we have the #1 Villain so we ha-." Knock off deadpool said only to be interrupted by me.

"We actually had a plan and a form of strategy if we had just randomly spread chaos through all of france I guarantee you we'd be #1." I stated proudly.

"What plan did you have?" Handy asked as I summoned a burger only to realize my hands were tied.

"Hey blondie come help me eat this burger." I demanded.

She started to skip over to me only to be stopped by potato. He walked to me and picked up my burger. I shrugged not really caring who fed me.

He then took my burger and ate.......HE FUCKING ATE IT!!!

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER! if you wasn't so hot I would've beat your fine  lookin ass." I growled.

He seemed uncomfortable for a second then walked away. "Good luck with that." He replied as he continued to eat my burger.

"Y/n, the plan?" Handy asked once again.

"None of your business handy bitch." I replied.

He then placed his hand by my neck again, he then groaned and let me go. Take him to the room. He said walking over to a bar and then the mother fuckers knocked me out.