Chapter 3

" Such a big fraud with Rajgardh. Basant Singh, you will surely get its punishment. " Samar greeted his teeth angrily.

Abhinav called him.

" Ranasa, What would be our next step? " He asked.

Samar smirked.

Next Day in Veergardh

Samar enters Veergardh before the sun rises. Basant Singh was sleeping in a drunken state with his mens. He was looking at him angrily, he gives him a kick of force, and his men pour water on him. He was scared but before he could react more, Samar punched him.

"How dare you? How dare you cheat with Rajgardh? What do you think, You will continue to work here illegally and we will not know about it? Really? I am the Samar Pratap Singh, Wind cannot flow from here even in my absence, so what is your illegal drugs business? " He again punched him.

Blood was ozing from his mouth, he was pleading to him, but today no one could save him.

"Maafi Ranasa. " He was joining his hands and begging in front of him.

" You are not like your father. You have betrayed Rajgardh, and you will pay for it." He gave him a last punch, and in a thud Basant Singh fall on the ground.

"- Throw him and his family out of this place. And give him more pain, So that he does not forget till the last breath, what is the consequences of the betrayal. " Samar was boiling in a anger.

" Abhinav I do not want this drug case to be revealed to the media, they will make issue, just because of anyone's stupidity I don't want to ruin my image. Only remember one thing that woh kisike samne aapna mooh ( mouth) khol na payein. " Samar cleaned his blood-filled hands.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In Veergardh's Rajdarbaar

In this huge Rajdarbaar Samar was sitting on his golden throne and sipping his wine silently. In an empty Rajdarbaar he was sitting lonely, on his face had no any expressions. But still he was looking horrible.

"Ranasa the work is done." Abhinav come to him.

Samar smirked and again sipping his drink.

"Ranasa but I want to tell you something, he has one niece, she is working in Rajgardh as a servant. But the main thing is that she is working on your floor. I think It's dangerous for you, may be she is also the part of it, we had know any idea Basant Singh was working for Bhanupratap Singh ( Another estate emperor). Our enemy. I think she is also the part of this plan. " Abhinav said in concerned tone.

" No. She is not harmful for us. Infact she is so innocent school going girl, we don't have worry about it. Leave her. " He gulped his shots in one go.

" But Raanasa we can't take risk, enemies have attacked you many times already, Don't you think It's risky? What will happen if she comes to know about it? She will definetly try to contact him, don't you think with the help of her he can take revenge from you. Within a sec., you have shut his all illegal work. She will surely do this. " Abhinav said a worried tone.

" Abhinav, She or that b#### can't do anything. I give him his karma's punishment, that's why before planned against me anything he will think 1000 times. And about that girl, she is harmless. Indeed I have freed her from this cruel people. If she finds out that, I have done this, she will thank me again. " Samar was playing with the empty glass.

Abhinav was confusingly looking at him.

"But Ranasa" But Samar cut off him.

"Discussion is over. You may go now. " Samar ordered him.

He left from there.

"- You have no any idea Abhinav, but more than her, I can be harmful to her. " He smirked.

" Urghhh... Samar behave, control yourself. Just throw her out of your mind. I think he is right, she is harmful for me, for my mind. That tiny girl can't capture my mind like this. And this is not a good sign. " He nodded his head negatively.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rajgardh

"Samar you have done absolutely right, there is no place for traitors in Rajgardh or Veergardh. " Rana Jaswant Singh said in stern tone but more than Proud for his Grandson.

" We did not know that his father gave his life to save Maharaj, but that his own blood is intertwined with our enemy. " Mahararani Karuna Devi.

" I wanted to shoot him right there, but I don't want to paint my hands with someone's blood. When already we are surrounded by the enemies. He was just a small fish, we want to focus on a whale." He smirked.

Maharani Karuna Devi told them about Dhara. She was presented before them.

" Tell me, what else do you know about Basant Singh?"Rajmata threatened her.

She was scared and only crying.

But when they interrogate her, they find out that she is innocent, he had no idea about this illegal work, in fact they did not find any evidence in her quarter. The other servants of the palace also supported, and told that she knew nothing about it, but she was the victim of their oppression. He told her that, his wife beat her badly, kept her empty stomach, burned her hand several times when she wanted to go to school.

" Rajmata, we hid one thing from you, but Basant Singh had threatened that if I told this to anyone, he would kill my family. " One female servant in a scary voice.

"Jee Rajmata, she is innocent, please leave her. 14 years ago he tried to kill this girl, at that time she was not even a year old, but luckily I saw that Ranasa had saved her that night. But out of fear, I could not say anything about it. This girl is innocent, orphan, she lost her parents in her childhood and she fell at the hands of this Moron. " Other one was telling the truth.

Rajmata was looking at Dhara's teary face, she was shivering in a fear. She felt bad, Rajmata wiped her tears, When, one by one, many servants were telling about the harassment on Dhara. That little girl was so much in pain.

" Today we, the Queen of Rajgardh, declare this in front of everyone, Dhara is innocent and from today Rajgardh takes full responsibility of her. She can live in this palace and also work here. No one will take her out of here. Her family members will definitely get proper punishment. Because they will get punishment for betraying Rajgardh. " The princess announced her decision.

Everyone was so happy, expect Dhara, she was feeling guilty and sad for her Uncle and Aunty. No matter what but they were her only family, she can't be heartless like this. They used to hate her, but she always loved them. But everything has changed within a sec., she have to accept the reality. Her own family was culprit, culprit of Rajgardh and her too.

From a little distance Samar was looking at her, a small crept on his lips, which was very rare.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At night

Samar returns to the Palace in a tired state. He rested his head in his armchair and closed his eyes, but within a sec., he reminds something he opened his eyes and went for to change.

He take a cold shower, and changed himself in a casuals.

Samar was desperately waiting for Dhara, his continuous gaze on the door and on that Thank You note.

He heard little movement, immediately took his phone, and pretending that he was busy in his phone.

" H.. Hukum Kya hum andar aa jayein ? " Dhara asked slowly.

(" Hukum, can I come in? " )

"- Jee " He replied in a cold tone.

She placed the food trolly near his bed and surved him. And stood beside him with head down position.

After finishing his dinner, she was about to take the trolly back again with her, but his one order, made her stopped.

He wiped his hands, few min., later take his medicines and then turned his face towards her. Dhara was still silently standing on her place.

" Well, I... " He stopped in middle.

" Umm. Oh I forget, you don't know h.. how to speak in English " He completed his remaining sentence.

" N.. Nahi, aap En.. English main ba.. baat kar s.. sakti hoon. " Dhara.

( No, you can talk in English )

Samar amazed.

" That's good, b.. but how? You are teaching in Govt. school in Hindi medium, then how?" Samar smirked, but it seems like he was testing her.

" In the la.. last year, the school has appointed two new t.. teachers to teach us English, they te.. teach very well, so there is no fear of spe.. speaking or writing in English, for that reason too, we were tha.. thanking you that d.. d.. day. " She was stammering in fear.

He was feeling proud and amazed too on his own work. In Jaipur he has changed many education policies in school level as a education minister, and within a year, it succeeded too. That's a very big achievement for him. Those government schools which were on the verge of closure due to inconvenience, made them full of facilities, And today, in the name of Jaipur Educational Model, it has started acclaiming all over the country.

Everyone were praising him for his work, but today he was feeling very special, it was like first time someone is praising him.

Samar didn't say anything, but a small smile crept on his tight and cold face.

" I.. If y.. you d.. don't mind can I say s.. something ?" She asked with great courage.

He nodded his head positively.

" Can you pl.. please tell me, where is my U.. Uncle and Au.. Aunty is at the moment? I only want to m.. meet them once if you al.. allow me to." Dhara was shivering and stuttering at the same time.

Samar's fisted his hand more tightly, in anger.

" No." He replied little angrily.

Dhara immedietly understood his meaning.

" You may leave. " He said rudely.

She hold the trolly and come near the door, to open it, but he put his hand on the door and sighed her to stop.

He turned her towards him, she was facing him, but her face covered with veil, without asking her anything he opened her veil. Dhara was shocked. First time some other person had touched her, she was feeling awkward and new too.

" You will not meet them again, they are traitors, for traitors and their well wisher's have no any place Rajgardh. You have to forget them, for Rajgardh and for you too they are dead, just remember this thing for a life time. If I found anything suspicious or if you tried to contact them, nothing would do worse than me, just remember this. " He warned her.

She flinched in fear and shakes her head positively.

Samar was dangerously looking at her, his intense gaze was cutting her into pieces, she was treambling in fear.

But few sec., later he come out his trance and move apart from her.

" Are you mad Samar?" He was angry on himself .

She took a relief and was looking here and there.

" Out." He said in cold tone.

Dhara was about to go but she turned again.

" H... Hukum T.. Thank You." Dhara said slowly.

He was looking at her confusingly, her this Thank You word was doing a magic inside his heart, it gives goosebumps to him, like she was saying something very precious.

" For what?" He asked in cold tone.

" W.. Woh Lata Kakisa told me t.. that, y.. you saved me when I was..." But he cut her off.

" I... I don't remember anything. And if I had done this, then It's not a big deal for me. It's ok." He said in an same cold attitude.

But only he knew that, he was just pretending, he remembered everything. According to his nature, he did not like to take credit for anything and nor like to hear his praise. He was a very hard nut to crack, tough and unpredictable.

" B.. But H.. Hukum, still I am saying T.. Thank You. Thank you so much for saving me that day. I do not know why God kept me alive till now, but now I have become your debtor. Now this life is yours. Thank You. " She confessed to him wholeheartedly.

Her every word was reaching inside his dead sleepy heart. Samar was feeling like his heart was beating for the first time. But he had no idea of this unknown but good feeling.

Many times, infact everyday people say him Thank You, most people are fake, but today for the first time he probably got someone who said him thank you from the heart. That is why this word was very special to him. He was seriously admiring her innocent face. He was just thinking how innocent and pure she is, just like pure holy clear water. As she is from outside, she is also from inside. Clear hearted soul.

" You are... " But before she could again say something more, he fused his lips with her.

She was freezed on her place, everything was stopped around her. Her power to speak, hear, understand as if it was over, the blood inside the body was frozen. She could not understand what was happening with her. Samar's rough lips was gently moving on her soft rosy lips. Dhara's first kissing experience and Samar's too. But one thing was different, Dhara never thought about it, something like this will happen to her. And maybe Samar thought, but in this way could happened, he had no idea about it. Both were unware of this situation.

For that innocent soul her whole world had stopped right there. May be that was also his first experience, They were very new to this moment, but at least he had the idea of how to do it, how to react on it, just through movies, novels and the Internet. But what about the Dhara? She was literally uneducated about this thing. Her life revolved only around her school and books.

Samar little forcefully pinned her on the door and deepened his kiss. Automatically her hand rested on his chest, She was not responding to him, and neither was stopping her, she could not understand anything. For the first time, she was touched by an unknown person, especially a male.

He was lost in her, that was a strange feeling was building inside his heart. May be it will be hazardous for him.

But he reluctantly left her lips due to lack of oxygen. Both of them were panting heavily and he tilted their heads with her. But suddenly there was something hit on his mind and he was looking at her with frightened eyes. Already there were tears coming from her eyes, she pushed him away and went away from there without taking back the trolley.

He angrily kick that trolley.

" Urgghhh" He was angry on himself.

" Samar, have you losted? How could you do this? How can you kiss a servant? Do you have a brain? How can you be so uncontrollable? She is just a fifteen year old school going girl, how can you do this? What will she think of you? Leave her, first you have seen yourself, have you forgotten what you are? You are the Maharana of the princely state of Jaipur and the respected politician. Still how can you do this? You can't break your principle for a modest girl. You can't forget yourself because of her. How did I make such a big mistake? " He was boiling in an anger, he wanted to kill himself and erase everything.

His whole room was messed up now. Not a single thing was properly placed in his room, he picks up a broken glass bottle piece, and strikes his wrist vigorously. When he sees his blood flowing, a smile automatically comes on his face and he calms down. If a normal person had seen this terrible scene here, he would have fainted or become very frightened, because no common man could see his own blood. But he was different and abnormal. This dark side of him was hidden from the whole world.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Today, the whole week was over, but Dhara did not go to the palace yet. She was very scared since that night. She was still in that trauma. She could not understand what happened to her. Why did Maharana do this to her? She was not able to forget that night. That moment, that night was nothing less than a nightmare for her. Every night that incident was haunting her like a ghost.

She could not even tell anyone what happened to her.

" H.. Hukum, I was just come to you to say thank you, but then why did this happen to me?" She broke down.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Samar's Grandfather was keenly observing his strange behaviour, samar was getting raise his voice on a small-small things, In this one week, he had fired many people from his own personal staff.

Doctor was dressing his wound. Samar was as always with cold expressions sitting in front of him.

" Ranaji, I am again suggesting you, please don't take stress, it is injurious to your health. " The Doctor said.

" I have always kept saying this to him, but he does not listen to me." Dadamaharaj enters Samar's room.

" Maharanaji, This has happened for the sixth time in a week, Ranaji ko phirse attack aayan. we cannot hide this secret for long if it will happen again and again. Such repeated attacks are not good for the political career of Ranaji, in such a way that they will be ruined, he may even die." The Doctor was serious.

" Samar what is wrong with you? Why do you do all this again and again? How long will I hide your secret from the world? If by mistake your this disease's news came out of the Palace, or the media got some clue, then they will destroy your life. The opposition will take advantage of your helplessness. Do you seriously want this? Samar you have to cure, otherwise this disease will eat you alive. " Dadamahataj was scolding him.

" Then tell me, hum aisa kya kare? I can not do it, I feel so good when I give myself pain. I feel relieved to see my own blood. What can I do if I have such a disease? I have been fighting this disease since I was 10 years old, today it has been 17 years, but what has happened? Nothing. I'm still not well. If none is useful to me, what is the use of all expensive doctors, medicines and therapy? What can I do if I have such a disease? I have been fighting this disease since I was 10 years old, today it has been 17 years, but what has happened? Nothing. I'm still not well. If none is useful to me, what is the use of all expensive doctors, medicines and therapy? " Samar was telling him his life's reality.

" It is not just about this disease, how many addictions you have with it, you are addicted to alcohol, you take drugs, if you will not think about it seriously then it would be dangerous for you. You have to get rid of all this." The Doctor said in worriedly.

" But Doctor Sahab, Now we have done everything, but nothing is happening, his condition is getting worse day by day. If this comes to the fore, it will not be good for Rajgardh. Samar you cannot spoil the name of Suryagarh in the mud. Do not hurt my faith like this. I had a hard time getting you here. So think about it once. " Dadamaharaj was said in worried tone.

" Maharanaji, we have a one option, If he gets any distraction? If we divert his mind to something else, perhaps, Raanaji will be cured. " The Doctor

Both Dadamaharah and Samar were looking at him in confusion.

" What do you mean? To distract him from all these things, I encouraged his music and thought of bringing him into politics. I thought that due to being busy in all these things, then he would go away from all other things on his own. And he will be fine as well. But we have all failed, are you still not understanding it? What other distractions do you want? Don't you think It's enough? " Dadamaharaj was not agree with his words.

" No, this is not enough. He needs a person more than medicine and doctors right now, who can get him out of all this. Why don't you marry Ranji? He needs a good partner right now. No one can cure him more than his wife. She needs TLC-Tender, Love and Care. only a girl and a wife can do this. He needs love. Raanaji You have to come out of your shell, you will have to let someone come close to you, otherwise you can never recover. Maybe this is the last chance you have. " The Doctor suggested him.

" What nonsense? Marriage? Doctor have you losted? To cure me, that is the only solution you got? What is the relation between this disease and my marriage? There is no any place for love in my life. It makes us weak. Just shut your mouth and get lost from here." Samar roared on him.

" B.. But Raanaji." That Doctor was trying to convince him but he was not interested.

" May be you are right Doctor, But Samar has just started his political career, it has only been two years, and it is not right to take such a big decision among all. And I do not want any reason to ruin his political life, he should only focus on his career right now. What about marriage, it can also happen later. If you have any other solution then let me know, otherwise now I will also fight with destiny for my Grandson. " Dadamaharaj said in determined tone.

That Doctor was trying to explain him but he realized it, there was no any use of all this.

" Then you have only one solution left, which people of every royalty adopt. May be it works. " The Doctor

" W.. what?" Dadamaharaj asked curiously.

Samar gets angry and left from there. But Dadamaharaj signed him to continue.

" A Concubine." The Doctor replied.

" A Concubine. I am sure it will work, he can have her whenever he want, and he will get rid of it easily when he decide to get married. I am sure for you royal people this thing is not new for you. " That Doctor smirked.

" Do you think it will really work? Because, till date no girl has come to the Chamber of Samar. There are many Daasis in the palace, but till date he have not shown any interest in anyone. Actually I am also surprised. " He said in surprisingly.

Doctor chuckled.

" For all this, your good upbringing and discipline are also responsible, I have seen many princes being ruined by their own slaves and concubines. If he wanted, he could take support of all these. I might not even need to tell you all this. But he is very different. He has his own principles." Doctor smiled in an amusement.

" The measures you have suggested to me, I had thought about it earlier also, but I do not want to force Samar for anything. I don't want he to be worse than any such wrong thing. He is as good as he is. Because in such difficulties, even married him, but I do not think that such a problem will be solved so easily. We need so many patience. And when that girl comes to know about his illness after marriage, then will any good girl want to be with him? If she will stay here under compulsion or for money, but what will be the benefit? My grandson will not be happy, he will suffer more and suffocate inside. " Dadamaharaj was feeling sad for his Grandson.

" B.. But." Doctor.

" You are right that he need love, a good life partner. But is there any girl who would love my Samar without any selfishness and without seeing his golden throne? I myself belong to a royal family, I know what people give more importance to and what not. So It's very difficult to find this kind of selfless and pure hearted girl. Whatever is written in my child's fortune, it will be happen, but I am sure that he will never let the glory of Rajgardh be tainted. He will not die like a loser. He is a Rajput, he will fight till the last breath. " Dadamaharaj was very confident on him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Samar was taking one by one his shots angrily.

" That B##### F#### how could he say this to me? Here already my mind is stop working. That tiny girl has already messed up everything. I have to get rid of her, she can't play with my mind. It was just a stupid mistake. I need to sort out everything." Samar was frustrated.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Why didn't you come to the palace for so many days? Do you want Rajgardh to get you out of job and this palace?" Samar's mind was not working properly, he was only blabbering whatever comes in his mind.

He wanted to say something but now he was blabbering something shit.

Dhara scarily nodes her head in no tone. But only she knew that what was the reaosn of her sudden disappearance.

" Leave it, forget everything I did to you that day, it was nothing, it was just a mistake. I don't mind it and I want you to forget it too. There is no such big thing. Kal se mehal me aap aa sakti hain. There is no need to forcibly hide from me. Now you will not work on my floor, but you can work in the rest of the palace. " He said in cold tone.

She shakes her head positively but scared from inside.

" Out." He ordered.

1:- Will Samar ever emerge from his illness?

2:- Will Dadamaharaj ever get Samar out of this quagmire? Will he get a good girl for his grandson?

3:- Will Samar ever resort to concubine to get out of this disease? Will this thing work?

4:- Has Samar done any wrong in kissing Dhara? Shouldn't he have done it?

Share your views and give me suggestions. I am new on this platform, so please support me.

Enjoy 🙋‍♀️

Enjoy 🙋‍♀️