Chapter 15 ~ Run ~

" Sahbji, it seems from her words that she considers Ranasa as her God, her seviour, we are doubting her unnecessarily, because from her words for Raanasa, respect, loyalty and lo--...." But before Netra could say anything further, Abhinav stopped her in middle.

" Don't utter a word, I will slish your tongue right here." He glared at her furiously.

" B-But Sahbji I am te--." He quickly takes the gun out of his jacket and shoved it in her mouth.

"One trigger and then neither this tongue will work nor the breath." He tightly curled his fingers on the trigger, both her hands were clutched by him, Netra closed her eyes tightly in fear and unable to beg for her life nor fight, now was all set to embrace death.

And fired, the sound can be heard loud and clear in the winter.

He was looking ferociously at the lifeless body of Netra, she had said something which is forbidden in Suryagardh and today she had to pay the price for it. He took out the phone from his pocket--

" Get her admitted to the hospital and don't let her move until she repairs her mind. " He ordered someone.

Fearing death, she fainted. Abhinav bent over her faint figure.

" The same fear of death I want to see in her eyes for Ranasa, every second I want to see in her eyes fear of death of Raanasa, I didn't send you to ask about her feelings, this time your luck saved you, If it happens again next time, all these six bullets will strain your entire body. " He furiously looked at the gun.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In Samar's Party Office

Samar was reading a file carefully and Abhinav was looking at him intently and lost in his own thoughts. He was observing his every move and trying to figure out something.

" We have to strengthen and upgrade our campaign, last time opposition won seven seats and we lost our strongest candidate due to lack of campaign, we have to focus more on Mavalgardh, this time I want my MLA there. Do whatever you want, put as much money and liquor as you want, but I want that seat. This time I don't want Dadasahab to be disappointed by our silly mistake, we won that election, but we lost the most important village, and this time we can't afford it, Balwant Singh is more firmly establishing his empire there." Samar was signing some papers during the discussing about the next assembly elections.

His raised up his eyes, Abhinav was very quiet and lost today, and continuously staring at that paperweight aimlessly, he noted that.

" Abhinav.... Abhinav..... ." Samar called him but there was no response from his side.

He was confusingly looking at him, Abhinav was behaving strange today and not even paid any attention to the work, he was lost and worried about something, something was bothering him but what?? Samar read that from his face.

"Abhinav." Samar shooked him little.

" Huh." A gasped escaped from his dry lips and he come out his trance.

" A-Are you ok? Where did you lost? " He asked in an confusion, first he was witnessing his gloomy face.

" I- I am- I am- leave it. I- I mean I- I am OK. " He was trying to give him excuses and pretending to be confident, he was looking here and there but not in his dark black eyes, he can't lie to him if he will again asked him.

" Are you really fine? Or you are hiding something from me, If I am not wrong. You know that you can't lie to me. " He kept his hand on his shoulder and turned him towards him.