Chapter 5 ~ Vishkanya? ~

" Hukum maybe thanks will not matter to you. Maybe these words are too short for what you have done for me. But yet again and again I'll say thank you. I probably wasn't alive yet, but since you have come and revived my lifeless breath, It seems, for the first time I am breathing and you revived my corpse. This life is yours and I am so glad that I am serving myself to you." Dhara POV and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

With Samar's hands, the lock falls down, he takes her in his arms, and closes the door again by kicking.

Without breaking the kiss he takes Dhara to the bedroom, and lays her on the bed and come over her. She gasped when he kiss on her lips little hardly. He throws her dupatta in a corner and presses her into the mattress. He was almost 6 feet tall and she was barely 5'1. His tall wide masculine body was completely covering her small figure. It was difficult for that petite girl to handle his huge weight but still she did not say a word.

When he realised that she was not responding properly due to the lack of oxygen, he left her lips and she feels like she got her life back. Dhara was breathing heavily but Samar was busy in exploring her. He was nuzzling his face on her jawline and neck and gives her first lovebite.

" Ahhh" She hissed.

He clutched her both hands more tightly, she pressed her lips together to suppresed the pain, as her right hand was already injured and last night Doctor had done her dressing too. But he was in his own zone. Samar slide her kurti down upto her chest and dropping lovebites there.

" H.. Hu.. Hukum. " She clultched the bedsheet tightly in her tiny fingers.

He felt an immense happiness when he heard his name from Dhara- ' Hukum'. It's igniting him more to explore her every cell. He removed her b*** and nuzzled his face between her cleavage. She was feeling uncomfortable, for the first time, a person came so close to her and touched her like this, she had a habit of keeping her body covered, but today someone had come with full authority and claiming on her precious untouched parts. It is not easy to let someone come close to you or hand it to yourself, but now she had accepted him as her God, her everything in the entire way.

He pressed right side b*** hardly and take her other one in his mouth, her b** were still underproggesed but still it was tempting. She was not completely ready for this sudden unknown things. Maybe now she was thinking that he was her everything and she is his debtor, but is it really easy to give everything to a unknown person in one stroke, even if that person has done a lot for you? Ofcourse not. For so many years, which was only yours, now it is going to someone else, thinking that someone else is going to show their rights on it, now she was afraid.

" H.. Hukum pl.. please. " She was moaning in pain when she recieved more lovebites inside her cleavage, tears were rolling down, as it was her first time. She did not know what would happen next. Because she only believed that he was her God, but was it true? A wild beast was hidden inside him, and someday or now she has to see it. But that innocent poor soul was unware about his intentions.

He was about to flip her on back but something stroke on her mind and unknowingly placed her hand on his shoulder to stop.

" P.. Please." She was pleading to him.

But he was not in a mood to listen her any plead. He gets irritate and groans.

" H... Hukum p.. please." She again stopped him and he angrily digged his nails on her waist.