~ Glimpse - Who is Tara? ~

There are very few moments when the clouds in Rajasthan drop heavy rains without any hindrance in such an arid state of India. Rajgardh felt strange that what is happening tonight, why there is no sign of stopping this storm. Are these thundering clouds telling a new story?

In Samar's Kaksh

After drinking the last drop of her tears finally Samar come out of her, but when he came out she felt as if someone had taken her life and but then in a second she got her life back, it was painful but also relieving. Both were gasping, she needed a gentle hug to calm down the state she was in now. But her dream of hugging him like always and falling asleep in his arms would remain the only dream she knew.

He will never feel anything for her, this feeling will always be unrequited, she realized this long back and now accepted the reality, nothing will change, he will always be cold and emotionless. But still it hurts and always her stitched wounds open up and bleed. And there is neither ointment nor bandage to apply on this wound, so that this wound may heal and never open again. Just as the wounds on her body healed, is there a cure available to heal your heart and get rid of this everyday emotional suffering? Her healer would be Samar but after fucking her raw he doesn't even look at her.

A few minutes later, when he calms down, he puts on his lower again, gets out of bed and quietly smokes in the balcony. On the other hand, she was still not regaining in senses and was still trying to catch her breath by hiding her head against the pillow, Dhara was crying not only because of the pain but also because of giving her all to the person who didn't even look at her and couldn't even tell him what she felt for him.

■■■■■■ \ \

After half an hour he returned to his chamber with a cigarette in one and an empty glass of wine in the other, in that dark room Dhara was still awake but shedding tears quietly and trying to suppress her agony by pressing the quilt between her fingers near her chest.

" I know you haven't slept yet. " Hearing his husky voice, she came out of her trance and quickly wiped away her tears, turned her face to him while adjusting the quilt snugly against her bare body.

"Did you hear Tara's name from me?" He asked, pouring another drink for himself.

The first time she heard him mention another girl's name, her heart skipped a beat, her mind racing with so many thoughts in a second. She was thinking that her mind and heart will be explode in a second. One hour before she was feeling herself the world's most blessed person when he was cherishing her every cell, but now.....

" Dhara. " He called her and sat besides her.

" N-No." She replied, but her ears were not ready to another word.

" Really? I mean even when I was drunk, or when attacks.....? " He stopped in middle while asking because he was surprised on her reply.

" N-No. " She whispered but trying to controlled her tears, which was ready to burst.

" I am surprised." He replied while taking a sip.

Dhara wanted to ask him who is she, but when she was trying to observed his face in that dim light, she saw a small smile crept on his lips. Her whole world shattered.

-

-

-

" C- Congratulations Hukum. " With a heavy heart she said.

■ So is this the end? It begins with "Thank you Hukum" and ends with "Congratulations Hukum ".

Here is another glimpse of the story ahead, I know I am giving you only a glimpse from last three updates, sorry but I was very busy with college submissions and exams, so I was not able to write. From now on you will get to read the entire chapter.

■ Who is Tara? Comment Please👉

Enjoy🙋‍♀️