Chapter 6

"Urrrrghhh my head." Samar holds his head. Last night's hangover was not over yet.

" Good Morning, Raanasa. " Abhinav give him a sweet smile with his strong black coffee.

Without looking at him he takes that mug from him and sipped it. His gaze falls on a fresh bandage of his hand while sipping it.

" Again." Samar chuckled and again drink is coffee.

" Don't worry Raanasa, everything is under controlled. It was just a small attack. " Abhinav was trying to behave confident,

But only he knew that, what happened last night. He had become a witness to a terrible incident, which he had not even dreamed of. But last night and today's Samar were completely opposite to each other.

His gaze was moving all over the room surprisingly.

" Are you sure everything is in under controlled and it was just a minor attack? " He asked him curiously with chuckled.

" Raanasa, please don't worry, you were absolutely fine last night, you just relax." Abhinav again lied to him.

" I know what you must have done to bring everything under control. You only might know how you would have calmed me down." He gets surprised that how can his room be so clean and tidy? How can all the things in their places properly?

Abhinav had cleaned the entire room before Samar woke up. Samar's eyes go to the wall.

"  Did I do anything on this wall last night?" He curiously looking at that wall with an strange expressions.

Abhinav  gets baffled little but immediately covered himself.

" I.. I t.. think, I..  I w.. was w.. writing  som.. someone's n... name. " Samar was trying to recall but only blur visions he could see.

" No, Raanasa, ofcourse not. Why would you do something like this? These are all your hallucinations, nothing else. " He replied confidently.

" Yeah, may be." Samar unwillingly agreed with his words, as he didn't remember anything about last night.

" Raanasa, if you are n.. not feeling well, I'll cancel your all programs and meetings." He suggested as he was seeing his tired and gloomy face.

" N.. No, there is no need to do all this, it was just a regular headache. In fact add more two things in my schedule. I will give surprise visit in Bilariya village tonight, this thing should remain absolutely secret, no one should be able to get the news of my arrival in the village. I want to teach a lesson to all those who do not follow my orders. The funding they get from the government in the name of education, I do not want it to go into the wrong hands." Samar ordered him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Similarly, this venture continued for the next 15 days. This was his normal habit, being the MP of his Jaipur district and the education minister of Rajasthan, he understood his responsibilities so well. He was very famous among the people due to his work, especially among the youth. He was always in the limelight due to his different style of work.

" Raanaji I am sure you will win again in the next election, see how many crowds rush to see you, we are all very happy with you, in you we can see the shadow of your Grandfather.  Raanaji you will be the next CM. " One Village Person was praising him.

He smiled little and touched his feet with due respect.

Dhara's eyes were looking for Samar around the palace. But he could not see it anywhere. She came to know about him through TV  or newspaper, but it had been so many days since he did not return to the palace. Again and again she was looking at the dress given by him.