Chapter 16 ~ Vishkanya ~

Note:-This chapter has a mature content and it was difficult for me to write it too, so please tell me whether I should continue with it or should I change it, please share in the comment section.

" All these things are in front of you, read this, see all these pictures, think and then decide whether you want to live in Rajgardh despite knowing all this. " Abhinav places Samar's medical file and an I-Pad in front of Dhara, which had Samar's pictures.

Dhara couldn't even look at those brutal pictures of him, she closed her eyes in fear, but he still asked her to read the file. He was keenly observing her every expressions.

" There is still time, if you want to run, you can, I will help you to get out of Rajgardh. Just run in any direction and don't come across this palace again, Run..." Abhinav's eyes showed concern for Dhara for the first time, perhaps he really wanted to save her.

Dhara got scared and threw all the pictures on the ground, quickly closed the iPad and put it on the table. Her body was as if paralyzed, the words were frozen on her tongue and head was spinning. She quickly sat down on the adjacent chair, not a single word coming out of her mouth nor was she making any movements. Only tears were flowing from the eyes.

" I do not want to scare you by telling you the truth about Rana Sa, nor do I want to take any risk about him, this secret was hidden for so many years, apart from both of us, now you have also come to know the truth, But I thought it necessary for you to know about it, because in this palace no one knows about you two except me. I want to ask you something, but if you want to leave the room before I say anything, you may go, I will not stop you. You may go out and use it wrongly," Abhinav told her in a confident tone, but with hope in his eyes, he wanted her to stop.

Dhara was looking at him with a confused face, she felt as if he was asking her for something but didn't want to express it.

" Sahabji, believe me this thing will never go out of this room, you can feel free to tell me. I can do anything for Hukum. " He could see a truth in her tearful eyes and her lips wobbled but he still feel confidence and honesty in it, but more than that he could see something else in her eyes that he didn't want to believe .

" Love? "

" I am asking for the last time, there is still time, if you want to run then please go, but you stopped here even after giving a warning, neither I myself will be able to save you from him nor he himself. " He warned her.

" Hukum has given me a new life, the whole world has seen Dhara's burn wound and the face of that beautiful girl, but no one ever tried to peep into the heart of that destitute, helpless Dhara, but one day he unknowingly came into my life like a storm, and changed everything in a jiffy. Yuvraj understood the real pain of my wounds, He felt the desolation behind this beautiful face of mine. He made me alive again by infusing life into my dead soul by applying ointment on these ugly wounds. He has the right on my every breath today, This life is now his, it is no longer mine, it is only his. " Dhara confessed to him in a broken voice, her lips trembling as her overwhelming emotions welled up in the form of tears but still, a small smile was floating across her face.

Abhinav was stunned to hear her confession, there was confidence in her words, unconditional love for Samar in her eyes, but more than that, respect for him in her heart. Her every word was coming from her heart, every word was as true and holy as herself. But still he was not ready to accept. He didn't want to believe because it was all about Samar, about his safety and more than that about the honor of Rajgardh.

He could not allow anyone to tarnish the image of the Sisodia dynasty. Because it is made of the flesh and blood of their families, brave soldiers and honest people. And somewhere he understood from her words and tears that she had fallen in love with him, here things became even more difficult for him. Because all the tests he had taken till date, she had passed every single test, no matter how much he doubted her, he always saw honesty in her eyes.