The Next Power

"How is your training going?" Orion asks.

"Really good, Sofia has taught me a lot," Clio says.

Clio has a worried face on.

"Are you okay Clio?" Galial asks.

"It's just that the headmistresses at Royal Prep told us to rule over others as they would rule over us and always be royal."

"I'm assuming they are fairies," Vega says.

"Yes, Flora, Fauna, and Maryweather."

"The Three Fairies?"

"You know them?" Clio asks Chrysta.

"Every fairy knows them, even though Flora and Maryweather have different points of view they are so wise that they were chosen to protect one of the most famous royal families in the Ever Realm," Chrysta says.

"Which family?" Clio asks.

"The kingdom with Princess Aurora," Vega says.

"You mean they were the fairies who watched Sleeping Beauty?"

"Yes," Vega responds.

"That explains why we saw her at Royal Prep's family day," Sofia's voice joins in.

"Sofia, glad you could make it," Orion says.

"I apologize for being so late," Sofia says.

"We understand, you have many responsibilities," Vega says.

"What book are you finishing this time?" Turan asks.

"It's called The Return of The Locket," Sofia says.

"Interesting," Garish says.

"It's bad," Sofia says.

"Why, what's going on?"

"It turns out that Vor has a little sister named Jodis, and she is evil too. I just talked to Azurine and she said that if someone has both amulets they can bring back Vor, and that is just what Jodis wants to do, so they can take over all the realms together," Sofia says.

"Don't worry Sofia, you can do this," Chrysta says.

"But what happens if I can't?" Sofia asks.

"You're never alone Sofia, we will always be there for you," Clio says.

"Right," Sofia says.

"This is your mission Princess Sofia, you are the only one who has defeated Vor completely, the previous protectors just imprisoned her," Vega says.

"I won't let Jodis bring back her sister and I will give this story a happy ending," Sofia says.

"It's getting late, we better get you both back to the Ever Realm," Skye says.

"Right, let's go Clio," Sofia says as she mounts Skye.

Clio gets on Midnight and the two princesses fly back to the Ever Realm.

"We're here Clio," Midnight says as they arrive at the Corinthian castle.

"Thanks, Midnight," Clio says getting off her.

"Hey Clio, how was the meeting?" Apollo asks walking up to her.

"I wish I could help Sofia," Clio says petting her dog.

"You're amulet is glowing," Apollo says.

Clio looks up to see Mulan.

"Mulan," Clio says surprised.

"Hello Clio," Mulan says.

"What are you doing here?"

"You tell me, the amulet only summons a princess when something is wrong or you're troubled."

"The only thing I can think of is that Sofia is potentially in danger and she doesn't want help."

"You want to, but you don't know how without being disobedient."

Clio nods her head.

"Sometimes we have to disobey in order to do what is right and save the people we care about. I secretly took my father's place in the Chinese Army, it is illegal for a girl to join the army and I could have brought dishonor on my whole family."

"But you didn't, you became the hero of China."

"I did, but it never would have happened if I just sat around."

"But I don't have the training like Sofia does."

"Don't let anything stand in your way Clio, you're stronger than you know," Mulan says before disappearing.