Skye's Message

"What are you going to do?" Apollo asks.

"First I'm going to use Lilac to fly to Enchancia. Then find a way to track Sofia," Clio says changing into her protector outfit.

"Good luck Clio," Apollo says laying in his bed.

"Lilac?" Clio asks walking into the stables.

"Princess, is everything okay?" Lilac asks as Clio walks into her stable.

"We have to go to Enchancia," Clio says getting a saddle.

"Well, let's get ready to go," Lilac says bending down so Clio can put the saddle on her back and get on her.

Clio climbs onto Lilac and Lilac walks out of the stables before taking off into the sky.

They arrive in Enchancia.

Clio gets off Lilac, walks up the steps, and knocks on the door.

"Princess Clio, what can I help you with?" Baileywick asks as he opens the door.

"Is Amber available? It's important."

"She is getting ready to go to the Hanshaw's, but if it's really that important I can get her for you," Baileywick says.

"Thank you," Clio says.

"Suzette, can you please go to the kitchen and tell Princess Amber that she has a visitor?"

"Of course," the maid says.

"I have to be going, you can wait here," Baileywick says before leaving.

"Thank you."

"Clio, is everything okay?" Amber asks coming to the foyer.

"I need to talk to you, I think I got my second power."

"Let's go to my room," Amber says as they walk up the stairs.

Amber and Clio go into Amber's room and Amber closes the door.

"So, what is the power? Turning into a unicorn, a mermaid, an animal?"

"Actually, my amulet summoned Mulan."

"So that is how Sofia and I met Princess Jasmine and Mulan."

"Anyway, she said that sometimes to be royal we have to break the rules."

"That's a tough one," Amber says.

There is a knock on the door.

"Come in," Amber calls.

Cedric enters the room.

"Princess, Gwen and I have finally finished the communicators you asked for," Cedric walks over with three pocket watches.

"Are they able to shrink as I asked?" Amber asks.

"Yes, there is a secret button on the back," Cedric turns one over, "You press it once to make it grow and press it twice to make it shrink," Cedric says showing them.

"Amber," a voice comes from her window.

"Lucinda, what's wrong?" Amber asks turning around to see who called her name.

"Ruby, Jade, and I were playing dazzleball when an injured unicorn came and told me that Sofia was taken."

"Was it Skye?"

"Yes, he told me to give you this," Lucinda gives Amber Sofia's amulet.

"Well, that makes my decision easy," Clio says.

"But you don't have your Which-Way Bow yet," Amber points out.

"If we have her amulet then I have a pretty good idea."

"Then go, but take your communicator in case you need me, and give this one to Sofia."

"Right," Clio agrees, taking the communicators.

"Lucinda, can you fly Clio to the front of the castle, it will be faster than taking the stairs."

"You got it, hop on Clio and hold on," Lucinda agrees.

Clio gets on the broom and grips the stick.

"Here we go," Lucinda says as they zoom to the front of the castle in two seconds flat.

"Thanks, Lucinda," Clio says getting off the broomstick.

"Sure, keep me updated, Sofia was my first friend in Enchancia."

"Of course," Clio says getting on Lilac.