Asking a Favor

"That was a fascinating story," Midnight says as Clio mounts her.

"It was and it really helped. The story helped me understand that Sofia and I are in this together, she is just fighting Jodis while I destroy the amulets."

"That's a good perspective."

"And looking back on everything I know and have seen Sofia do I know Amber is right. Plus Azurine said she could make ones that could give us powers but aren't strong enough to bring someone back."

"So, to the Misty Palisades?"

"Yes," Clio agrees.

Midnight flies to the Misty Palisades and lands on the upper part.

"Hey, we know you. You're Sofia's friend," Flambeau says.

"Yep, I'm Clio," Clio gets off Midnight.

"Are you here for a show Clio?" Smokelee asks.

"I wish I could, but I have to save the Ever Realm and Mystic Isles."

"Let me guess, you need me?" Everburn walks over.

"Yes, I'm sorry that I keep coming to you to get rid of something," Clio says.

"It's no problem, that bracelet of your's tells us dragons that you are protecting us, and for that we will do anything," Everburn says.

"Really?"

"Let me tell you a secret, no matter if a dragon is born in the Ever Realm or on the Mystic Isles we are always told about Protectors, we trust you and Sofia. Anything you need to save where we live we will do," Flambeau says.

"Give me those amulets Princess, I will gladly destroy them since I know what is at stake," Everburn says.

"Thanks Everburn," Clio says handing over the amulets.

"Please, call me Burny," Everburn says after destroying the amulets.

"Thank you Burny," Clio says.

"Now I want you and Sofia to visit occasionally, not just when needed," Everburn says.

"But you just met me," Clio says.

"True but I can tell that you care about everyone and we dragons need more people like that," Everburn says.

"I'll let Sofia know," Clio says.

"Now get going, even though the amulets are destroyed that doesn't mean that evil woman is gone."

"Okay, thanks again Burny," Clio says.

"Bye," Smokelee says.

"Good luck Clio," Everburn says.