Betty x Sweet Pea

make sure to vote and comment :)

Betty POV:

Veronica: at least I don't need to put shit on to make my mans dick hard. She laughed with disgust at me.
Betty: you're such a bitch Veronica. After everything I've done for you. I yelled at her.
Veronica: you've done nothing but bitch and moan. I honestly think this is all pent up anger from not being able to satisfy your boyfriend. I'm sure I could help you out.
Betty: fuck you Veronica. Daddies little bitch needs to watch her mouth. I said as I walked up to her.

I balled up my fist and swung at her. I watched as her head swung to the side.

The satisfaction of her letting out a cry and holding her hand where I had punched her made a smile instantly form on my face.

Betty: don't ever talk to me again. I said.

I stormed inside of her house and into the room Sweet Pea and I were staying in.

This was supposed to be a nice long weekend away from Riverdale and the drama it brings.

Veronica took Sweet Pea, myself and Archie to her lodge. But now I want to leave as soon as possible.

Betty: we're leaving now! I said sternly.

He looked up from the bed and gave me a confused look.

Sweet Pea: what's happened B? Is- He started.
Betty: don't talk, pack. I said as I began staffing all my clothes into my suitcase.

I heard as he got up out of bed, but he didn't pack. He wrapped his arms around me tight and pulled me away from my suitcase.

Betty: let go of me! I yelled as I kicked and tried getting out of his grasp.
Sweet Pea: tell me what is wrong. He said sternly as he sat me on the bed.
Betty: I want to go home. I said back as sternly as he did.
Sweet Pea: you're going to drop that attitude right now. He said.

He raised his hand to my chin and held it tight.

I looked into his eyes and leaned in, connecting my lips with his.

He kissed back but soon pulled away. He flipped us over and hovered over me.

Sweet Pea: gosh you're always so horny. He smirked. My face dropped.
Betty: great. I said angrily.

I removed myself from his grip and stormed out of the room.

Sweet Pea: Betty what the fuck? He yelled as he followed after me.

I went out the back door and ran into the forest.

Sweet Pea: Betty this is stupid stop! He yelled from a distance.

I hid behind a tree and sat on the ground.

Sweet Pea: Betty I'm not playing this fucking game. You're going to stop this bullshit now. Fucking stop now. He said sternly.

I let out a sigh as I bit my lip.

Sweet Pea: Betty please. I heard him beg.

I came out from behind the tree and he instantly rushed up to me, embracing me in a tight hug.

Sweet Pea: do you know how stupid it was to run off like that? He said as he caressed both sides of my face.
Betty: I'm sorry. I said.
Sweet Pea: now tell me, what the hell is going on?

He sat down on a broken log and sat me in his lap. He took off his jacket and wrapped it over my shoulders.

I decided to stay quiet.

Sweet Pea: Betty you're never like this. You always tell me what's wrong, so can my pretty princess please tell me what's making her upset? He asked softly and sweetly.