Betty x Sweet Pea

I hope you're having a great day. Make sure to vote and leave a comment at the end <3

Betty POV:

"Get that one" I said as I pointed to the ring with the red Serpent moulded into it.

"You don't think it's too, chunky?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I like chunky" I smirked as I looked Sweet Pea up and down. His jaw dropped.

"You bitch" he said and I chuckled.

Sweet Pea dragged the mouse to the item and pressed one.

We were currently on a ring site. I'm absolutely obsessed with men who wear rings for style. I think they're extremely hot and I like playing with them when I hold hands. He likes them as well, it's a win win situation.

"Thoughts on that one?" He asked as he pointed at a gold ring.

"Unless you like it, I don't" I said and he answered by continuing to scroll.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around mine. He continued scrolling a little longer until I stopped him.

"That one" I said.

It was a simple black and silver thin ring. Their were four rings on the outside, the top was silver, next was black, silver and then black. It was the best ring to compliment all of his others.

"That's pretty bland for you" he said confusedly.

"I know, but it's the perfect ring that will compliment your others" I said and he nodded his head.

He put one of those into his cart and he scrolled only a little until he stopped again. He added two of one ring to the cart and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why two?" I asked him confusedly.

"Well, I think that this is my new favourite and I don't want you to lose it" he said.

I moved myself out of his arms as I gave him an annoyed look.

"I told you that I'm really sorry for losing the other one. You know I didn't mean to lose it" I said.

"I know babe" he said as he went to wrap his arm around me, but I moved.

"No, you're still mad at me because you're being passive aggressive towards me" I said annoyedly.

"Betts, I'm not mad at you. It was a cheap ring, not a family heirloom" he chuckled.

I still maintained my annoyed look. He let out a sigh as he closed his computer and pushed it to his side.

"Bubba, can we please not start an argument over an old topic" he asked softly.

"I just don't want you to be mad at me" I said to him.

I felt so guilty after I lost his ring. I searched all over the house and was terrified to tell him. I had it in my hand one minute and the next I had somehow lost it. I knew it was his favourite and I felt terrible after I lost it.

"I'm not, I promise. And you know that you can always read me" he said with a small smile.

I smiled too which caused him to smile even wider. I moved myself into his arms and he wrapped them around my back. I rested my head on his shoulder as I felt him drop a kiss onto my head.

"I love you, you know that angel" he said and I moved my head so that I was looking up to him.

"I love you too" I said as I placed a kiss on his lips.