Betty x Sweet Pea

My one shots are flopping 💀

Betty POV:

"I really must be insane because I still love you" I said as I looked at him through the thick metal bars.

"You're saying that because you hate your mother" he chuckled, making me smile.

Alice is quite a horrible person, I wish she was the one in prison. My dad wasn't a good person either, but he was the most amazing dad. He always looked after me. He was always on my side.

"That could be true" I said and he smirked.

"How's things at home?" He asked as he sat on his metal bed.

"Shit" I said and he gave me a sympathetic look.

"I wish you weren't in prison" I told him as I bit my inner lip. I could see a small frown form on his face as he looked down at the floor for a moment.

"You deserve a lot better than everything that's happened" he said.

"I deserve my dad" I said.

"You're a shit person but the perfect dad" I told him and he chuckled.

"You're a great daughter, Betty" he told me and I smiled.

"I know" I said, making us both chuckle.

From there we shifted to more light hearted and casual conversation. He's my dad and he has never done anything wrong to me, so I'm not going to stop visiting him. In spite of what others think.

Veronica, Archie and all of my other friends think I'm insane, crazy and stupid for visiting my dad. I know my dad has done horrible things but he's my dad. He has always been there for me. He protected me from my mother and always gave me everything I could ever possibly want or need.

I now no longer speak to any of them. They're constantly on my ass, talking shit about me to my face so of course I'm done with them.

At this point, I've been seeing my dad once a week for the past three weeks. I am yet to tell my boyfriend. Honestly, I'm scared too. I've been met with such rudeness and disrespect from my friends, I really don't want to lose my boyfriend. They were shit friends to begin with, but I love my boyfriend more than anything.

If I lose him, I've lost everything worth staying in this town.

After visitations were over I decided to head to Sweet Pea's house. I wanted to tell him about my dad and see his reaction. If he's going to break up with me over my dad, it might as well be now.

I arrived at his house and knocked on the door, within no time he answered.

"Hey Bubs" he smiled as he let me in.

"Hey" I smiled as I kissed his cheek and walked further into the room.

I walked into the lounge and took a seat as he sat besides me.

"I want to tell you something" I said and he nodded his head as he rested his legs in my lap.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Ever since my dad has been locked up, I've been visiting him once a week" I said and he nodded his head contently.

"Okay, as long as he isn't treating you like shit" he said and I smiled at him.

"What?" He chuckled as he reached to the coffee table and turned off the tv.

"You're not giving me shit" I said and he gave me a slightly confused look.