Betty x Sweet Pea Part 2

Who's excited for part 2 👀

Betty POV:

It was later in the night and dinner had been served.

We were each given two burrito type things. To me and most of my friend group, they tasted like a watery, sloppy mess. I managed to eat one, just so I wouldn't be hungry but I couldn't bare to even attempt the second one.

"Sweets, do you want this?" I asked him with a frown.

"Hell yeah" he said as he took my plate.

"How can you eat that?" I said in disgust.

"It's okay" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"B, come to the bathroom with me?" Veronica asked. I nodded my head.

We began walking from the dinner area towards the bathroom. It was dark by now and there was very minimal light. This is the definition of unsafe.

"So, what's going on with you and Jughead?" She asked.

"I broke up with him. He doesn't trust me to sleep next to Sweet Pea, a guy I've barely talked to up until today" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You know" she started and I let out a playful groan.

"Whenever you start a sentence like that, I know it'll be bad" I said and she chuckled.

"All I was going to say is, you two seem to be getting along pretty well" she said, which to my surprise was pretty normal.

"Yeah, I guess we have" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's why I think you should keep getting closer" she said.

"I'm going to regret asking this, but you're implying friendship, right?" I asked her. A grin formed on her face as she shook her head.

"Nope" she said.

"I've just only started getting to know him, why would I want to date him?" I asked her.

"Because why not? He's hot, you're hot and you two would be a cute couple" she said and I chuckled.

"I'm not looking for anything right now" I said.

"That's alright, build the friendship but also make it clear you're in love" she said and I rolled my eyes playfully as we walked into the bathroom.

"No" I said and she groaned.

She went to the bathroom and then we started heading back to the dinner area.

"He's your type" she sung out with a smile.

"You don't know my type" I chuckled and she raised an eyebrow.

"Bad boy, hot, not completely dumb, someone you can be yourself around, a guy who isn't afraid to show you affection and Pete Davidson" she said, making me chuckle.

"Okay, maybe you know a thing or two" I said.

"See, I listen. I can get you two together by tonight" she said.

"Veronica, no" I told her seriously.

I know my best friend and she definitely has the courage to tell Sweet Pea I like him, which isn't true. Veronica lives in a world of her own.

"Okay, okay, you need more time. I'll just talk about it to Toni and she'll tell Fangs who will tell Sweet Pea" she said and I let out a sigh.

"Our friendship is on the rocks" I said and she frowned.

"You're mean" she said as we began approaching our friends.

"I love you, but do not say a word about this conversation" I said seriously.