Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoyyyyy

Sweet Pea POV:

"Look what we found" Toni smirked as herself and Joaquin walked outside to where Fangs and I were sitting on the stairs.

"Unless it's porn, I really don't care" I said as I held my cigarette to my lips.

My girlfriend hates that I smoke and made me promise that I'd try to quit. But hey, she isn't here and hopefully she won't find out.

"We found a list of names of who's coming here for the week" Joaquin spoke and I raised an eyebrow.

Riverdale and South Side High, my school, are doing some program thing where we swap students with each other for a week. It's supposed to help each of the schools learn how to be and do better for their students. I think it's completely pointless. This school is a total dump. They need buildings that aren't falling apart, reliable internet and teachers who actually know what they're doing and show up to class. But South Side High is way past adjustments. This school will never be good.

"Do you have pictures?" I asked. They both shook their head.

"Then what use is that?" I said as Fangs took the cigarette from between my index and middle finger.

I turned to him as I rolled my eyes and stuck my middle finger up at him. He grinned as he winked at me.

"You're a seriously annoying piece of shit" Toni said frustratedly as she pulled the cigarette out of Fangs' hand and pressed it to her lips.

"I have every right to be when I can't finish a fucking cigarette" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Joaquin rolled his eyes at the three of us. The conversation soon changed to the Serpents. As they spoke about how I'm going to deal with the constant threats of the Ghoulies, I heard my phone go off.

"hey baby" my girlfriend messaged, instantly bringing a smile to my face.

"Hey bubs, how are you?" I messaged her back.

Betty is my girlfriend, my weakness. We've been together for about three months but we've kept our relationship quiet for a number of reasons. But the main two being that Betty's parents completely oppose the South Side and the Serpents. They would probably die of shock if they found out their daughter was dating the Serpent King. The second reason is because my life isn't the safest, the Ghoulies plus a whole range of other people are out to get me. If they find out, she'll be in a lot of danger that I may not be able to protect her from.

"Gooood. You free tonight? I wanna tell you something" she said. "You gonna wine and dine me before you break up with me?" I texted her sarcastically. "Damn, you figured out my plan" she said making me smirk.

"Why you smiling so much? You're making me feel uncomfortable" Toni said and Joaquin nodded his head.

"None of your business pixie fairy" I grinned as I looked back to my phone.

"Elizabeth, you're breaking my heart" I sent. "You have one???" she messaged me.

Has this girl forgotten she's talking to the King of a gang? She has guts.

"Do people tell you how funny you are?" I sent back and I could practically see the smirk that was forming on her face.

"Very often actually" she said. "Sure. Pops at 7?" I messaged her as my friends began trying to actually figure out who I was messaging. "Sounds great, see you later ❤️."

I pushed my phone into my pocket as I stood up. I looked to the three of them, watching my every move.

"You guys are annoying and I'm going home" I said and Joaquin chuckled.