Betty x Sweet Pea Part 1

Enjoy babess

Betty POV:

I stormed into Hiram's office as tears rolled down my face.

"We're fucking done" I yelled at him as I ripped off the necklace Veronica had bought me.

"Betty, Betty stop. What's happened?" He asked as he stood up from his chair and walked over to me.

I went to walk away from him but he grabbed onto my arms, stilling me.

"Get the fuck off of me" I yelled at him, tears still rolling down my face.

"Talk to me Betty" he said as I raised my hand to my face to wipe my eyes.

"Your bitch fucking daughter slept with Archie" I said angrily as I pushed him away from me.

"Betty I'm sorry" he said, a soft tone in his voice.

"We're done" I said to him.

"No, don't do something irrational Betty" he told me seriously and I shook my head.

Hiram needs someone that he can trust to do his dirty work, to make sure deals go through and run smoothly. I'm extremely good at what I do, he claims I'm the best he's ever had.

"I'm sorry, I should have listened to you when you said not to mix business with pleasure. I know I fucked up, but I'm not doing this anymore" I told him. He let out a sigh as he let go of me.

"We're past that bullshit now" he said as he took a seat in his chair.

"I wish it didn't end like this" he said as he sipped from his glass of whiskey.

"Neither did I. I always envisioned you realising that I'm the best you'll ever have and promote me to your partner" I said as I used my sleeve to wipe at my eyes. He chuckled as a small grin rested on his lips.

"I always saw you as my partner too" he smiled.

"Now look at me, I have nothing" I chuckled as tears still continued to roll down my face.

"You have a lot of money" he smirked making me chuckle.

"Do I get break up money?" I asked. He chuckled as he slightly shrugged his shoulders.

"How about five million?" He asked me.

"Isn't that a little cheap?" I smirked. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Betty go home" he told me softly.

"I'm actually planning on shooting shit dad" I teased him.

What really hurts is that over this time, I really got to know Hiram and Veronica. They became my family, people who actually gave a shit if I was alive or dead. They loved me. Well I guess Hiram did. Veronica, I don't know why the fuck she dated me for a year and a half just to fuck someone else.

"Don't be stupid, okay?" He warned me.

"I won't, I promise" I said and he nodded his head.

"Just so you know, I'm going to work for someone else. I won't tell anyone anything about your deals and" I started but he nodded his head.

"I could have figured, and I trust you" he said making me smile.

From a man like Hiram, hearing him say he trusts you, it means a lot.

"Thank you" I smiled as I walked out of his office and out of his house.

I hope Veronica lives a miserable life from here on out. She deserves absolutely nothing. I did everything for her. I was the best girlfriend.