Betty x Sweet Pea

Under 10 chapters left of this book 👀 Also, Happy Easter 🐣 ❤️

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea's head rested on my pillow as I massaged his head. We had been watching tv in comfortable silence for an hour when he spoke softly.

"What's been bothering you?" He asked me softly.

"What do you mean Bub?" I asked, playing dumb.

We were at school earlier and our group were trying to quiz Sweet Pea and I about our sex life. I felt extremely uncomfortable and wanted to die.

I'm the youngest by a year amongst my friends and boyfriend so there are things, like sex, that I haven't done.

As much as I do want to have sex with Sweet Pea, I'm just really nervous. I trust him and know he'll do as much as or as little as I want. But it still doesn't change the fact that it's something new and scary for me.

I also know that Sweet Pea has had sex with his ex, so it again, adds to my nerves.

I've known Sweet Pea my whole life since our dads are best friends, so I can whole heartedly trust that he won't push me, but I know he wants to do it, he just won't say anything.

"Betts stop blowing me off, it's not even the type I like" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes as I looked up to the tv and stopped massaging his head.

"Well I'm going to take it that you weren't too keen on Fangs and Toni talking about sex" he said.

I maintained eye contact on the tv but from the corner of my eyes, I could see him giving me a look, knowing he was right.

"Babe I really don't care if you don't want to have sex" he said as he sat up.

"It's not that I don't want too, I do but it's just scary" I said as I looked to the floor.

"Baby, you should have told me you were feeling like this earlier. We can take everything slow and we don't have to rush into doing everything all at once" he said softly.

"I know you want to do more than just bits" I said.

"Yeah, but in this case it doesn't really matter what I want" he said softly as he slipped his hand into mine.

"Okay" I said. He smiled as he kissed my forehead and then rested his head in my lap.

"Aren't we going to do anything now?" I asked him confusedly.

"Would you feel comfortable?" He asked me.

"What would we do?" I asked him.

"Kissing, some touching? All you have to do is lay down and look pretty" he said and I nodded my head.

"Tell me if you want to stop okay?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Lie down beautiful" he told me so I did as he said.

I laid down on his bed and he straddled me. He caressed my cheek and leant down to place those soft kisses that always made me feel loved.

I arched my back to lean up to his teasing kisses. Of course he's going to make me work just a little.

As my lips were focused and in need of his, I felt as his spare hand ran softly along my side.

After awhile I felt as he slipped his hand underneath my shirt and caressed my breast through my bra.

"Can I take your shirt off?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

I sat up for a second as he reached for the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it to the end of the bed.

I laid back down as he caressed both of my breasts. He cupped them gently as he kissed the top of my left breast.

There was a sensual but comfortable feeling in the air as he took soft, small and slow kisses over my breasts.

I raised my hand to his hair, running my fingers through it. He placed multiple kisses on each of my breasts as he slowly got lower and lower each time.

"Can I take off your bra?" He asked. I bit my lip as I nodded my head.

I sat up and he unclasped the back of my bra. He let it fall down my arms and threw it to where my shirt was.

"You're so beautiful Betts" he whispered as he trailed kisses down my shoulder and back to my breasts.

He cupped my left breast as he licked over my nipple. The sudden touch made my nipple instantly harden. He swirled his tongue around it and gently bite at it, a nice feeling forming in my chest.

"God I'm so lucky to have you" he said as he moved to my other breast, giving it the same attention he had done to my left breast.

His kisses then began to trail along my chest. He still cupped my left breast as he kissed in between my breasts, slowly getting lower down my chest.

He got down to the beginning of my pants and he looked up to me, seeing if he could go further. I gave him a very hesitant look and he got the hint I didn't want to go any further tonight.

"Wanna sleep in my shirt tonight?" He asked softly. I nodded my head.

He took off his shirt and placed it over my head. I slipped my arms through it and he rested his head in my lap again.

"I love you" I said as I looked down at him, feeling so much love and appreciation for him.

He looked up to me and smiled as he picked up my hand and kissed it. He then placed my hand on his head.

"I love you too, now rub" he said. I chuckled as I playfully shook my head.

"Whatever you want handsome" I smiled and I could see the smile forming on his face.

Everyone sees him as just the Serpent King and to be fair, everyone sees me as the Serpent Queen. The titles come along with the stereotype that we're strong, fearless people who don't experience emotions. But Sweet Pea is just the absolute softest, sweetest and most caring guy. He's one hundred percent better than any other guy my age.

"I can feel you staring at me" he mumbled.

"I will look at my boyfriend as much as I want, thank you" I said and he smiled as he looked to me.

"You're so in love" he said.

It wasn't in a cocky tone. He sounded so proud and happy.

"Yeah, I am" I blushed.

He sat up and took a seat next to me. He pulled me in between his legs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you so fucking much Betty" he said as he kissed my cheek. I smiled as I snuggled my head into him.

"Love me enough to get me a bottle of water?" I smiled as I turned my head to face him.

"Anything for you my love" he smiled as he caressed my chin and pressed a kiss to my lips.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed x