Betty x Sweet Pea

we're doing a covid-19 special for this one shot (ish). make sure you're listening to your governments rules and don't take a vacation like Sweet Pea and Betty. Stay safe <3

Betty POV:

"Betty, look into my eyes" He said seriously as he held each side of my face in his hands. I looked into my boyfriend's fathers eyes as I let out a chuckle.

"I will give you ten grand if you and Sweet Pea disappear by tomorrow night, and are gone for a week" he said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"This lockdown is killing me, being around you pests twenty four seven" he said and I stopped laughing as I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Hey" I said. He sighed as he removed his hands from my face.

"Not you darling, my kids" he said and I chuckled.

"Let's make a deal, you give me five grand and the rest goes towards that golden retriever I always talk about" I told him. I watched as he thought about it for a second.

"Fine" He said and I smiled excitedly.

This is honestly a pretty good deal. Not only do I get to go on week vacation with my boyfriend, but I get the puppy of my dreams.

"This has been lovely Fp, but I have a vacation that I'm going to make Sweet Pea plan" I smiled and he chuckled.

I walked into the lounge and took a seat besides Sweet Pea. He was currently on my computer playing Minecraft or something since his died. I closed my computer from within his lap and he gave me a frown.

"Princess" he whined out. I chuckled as I kissed his cheek.

"I want you to do something for me" I told him.

"What's up?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I want to go on a week vacation and we leave tomorrow, you're planning it" I smiled.

I hate planning things like this. To me, it's too much stress. So thankfully my boyfriend enjoys this stuff and jumps at the opportunity to book a trip for just me and him.

"Anything you really want to do?" he asked as he opened up my computer and began working his magic.

"Nope, just something relaxing. The rest is up to you" I told him and he nodded his head.

As he got to work, I made myself comfortable by his side, resting my head on his shoulder. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see the happy smile on Fp's face.

We've been in lockdown for three straight months now. As much as we all love each other, it's a bit much. Constantly seeing the same people, having the same conversations since we can barely leave the house, it gets a bit much. Even Sweet Pea and I were getting on each others nerves at one point. We had to spend practically a whole day apart just to restore our relationship. From there, we worked out a way for us to to maintain a healthy relationship. We decided that while I did online school, he'd be in another room. And after school it would be our time.

"Why are you guys taking a vacation, and can I come?" Tristan, Sweet Pea's older brother asked.

"No" Sweet Pea said, not even looking up from my computer.

"Because Sweet Pea and I deserve it" I said with a smile.

"How much did dad pay you?" He smirked at me. I tried to hide the smirk but I couldn't help it.

"What does that mean?" he asked me with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know" I said and Fp let out a chuckle, causing us all to look at him.